Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Shark hoover's out of Bright House, it'll take her a decade to pay it off 🤣
Pretentious skank.

Reactions: 1
Such an attention seeker, they are both so dim. Rayyyyyn must feel like the most intelligent in the room at all time.
Feel sorry for that poor cat, it must sit there and think Christ I am stuck with these duck wits until I can jump out the bloody window again.... it didn’t fall it was trying to run away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Freeze time and awake when it’s February!”

Erm I think it would still be January when you “awake” since you froze time! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From his stories, I think (although it’s difficult to tell what he means/is the truth) he was going to buy a new tv, but then his parents gave them the cash for that, so he had ££ left for the shark. I don’t think he’s got it on tick though? It’s an older model in the sale for £150, and let’s face it, buying everything from the £5.00 store as gifts wasn’t going to bankrupt him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He might get a discount through his work too. So might of got it from there. Or currys buy now pay later. My sister done that with her oven as the one in her new house broke after 2 months and she was skint. Interest free for a year.

Reactions: 2
He just got a new plastic chandelier from The Range for £27 and it fits in with the other decor in his wee flat especially with his “plush“ mirror ..every thing he has is just so cheap and tacky looking..let me guess he’s just sprinkled his dust over it and it’s sold out 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He just got a new plastic chandelier from The Range for £27 and it fits in with the other decor in his wee flat especially with his “plush“ mirror ..every thing he has is just so cheap and tacky looking..let me guess he’s just sprinkled his dust over it and it’s sold out 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I just had to put my dinner in the bin after seeing that. Bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is hideous, it doesn't even hang straight.

I know we all have different tastes, and it would be boring if we all liked the same things, but he is under the delusion that he is some sort of interior designer. It's all crap tat, all from the same stores, all the same shite all the other small influencer cleaning accounts have. His 'safe place' has zero personality or individuality or creativity about it. I suppose it suits him perfectly 🤭

Reactions: 4
If you’re going to show off your chandelier Mario the least you could do is hang it straight. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reflections in the mirror - looks like Derek is asleep again. What a fright he’s in for when he wakes up and see’s that bad boy!
Couldn’t even spring for a new non yellow looking ceiling rose..... oh aye Martin renovated the hell outta that place haven’t you 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.