Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Marty boy that’s the way to keep your account classy ...show your boyfriend saying ... get it up you and hand gestures while watching a football match ....and he wonders why no big companies want to collaborate with him ...they really are trashy people 🤮🤮🤮
He is vile..... no way would shark want that representing his brand.
And he is so desperate to be-friend that jilly isabella because she is a “WAG” of a rangers player. Commenting blue hearts on her posts 🙄🙄 can smell his desperation from here!!

Reactions: 7
I didn't even know Debenhams did a nightshift? I mean supermarkets I understand because of the high stock turnover and need to prep for the online shoppers, but a department store?
I am learning so much from St Melvin, patron saint of all things bullshit and fake :ROFLMAO:
My friend used to work night shifts at Debenhams. She admitted she did them cos they were so easy and they could take the piss. They used to take deliveries and unload stock all while wearing sample face masks and creams 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed he hasn’t kissed Hinch’s arse yet!!!
It’ll be all down to St Mario, he’ll have guided Sophie to where she is today. With his platform.
duck off you twit!!! Get back to your cold classless home and eat crap Chinese! It’s Monday after all. 🤣

Reactions: 5
He does this occasionally in the hope he gets 'hunners' of scratty menopausal women messaging him asking where he is!!

Reactions: 7
And he’s left Mrs Binch a puke enducing cuntwaffle message ..,
I was just about to post this... He is trying so hard to be noticed so that he can then post his usual pish on his story... This is the reason ah huv ma platform. What a juuurney it’s been. Boke. duck off Mario and your 5head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oor Melvin 's reflecting on his jurrrnneeee this morning and has given this dribbling stream of piss to send us into the new year.
I just love that his handpicked highlights were the Ava May collab, his semichem moment, his teef juurrnnneeee and his Christmas tree :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
C’mon Kik-ster... he’s sent those businesses sky rocketing don’t you know 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, I forget that just by sharing small businesses St Melvin has singlehandedly saved the UK economy. Gawd bless St Melvin and all who sail in him :LOL:
Imagine what he could for Pizza Express, Marks and Spencers and other struggling retailers on high streets up and down the land.
In fact every high street in every town, if only he tried.. 2020 could be the best year ever for not only the small businesses but the big ones too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.