Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t see shark using him to represent their brand, his carpets are tit and he does very minimal cleaning. If he gets one for free I am selling mine..... maybe his parents can get him a knock off one from the guy they got those trainers from 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see why he would need a shark?? He’s barely got any visible carpet, he’s no kids and a cat who seems to be scared of her own shadow. A cheap one from b&m would do the trick

Reactions: 5
He's after a new hoover now :rolleyes:

If he can afford a mortgage on a big house with a click of his fingers (as he was so keen to tell us) and he hasn't had to pay for a new tv (he was going to, but his parents stepped in), then buying a Shark shouldn't be a problem should it 'saint saviour of small business (but only when Primark don't sell something similar for a fiver) Melvin'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So his good friend Sophie has shared lots of accounts with her hinchers on her stories and NO mention of poor Mario 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bet he’s just ordered a shark , that hoover will chew those thread bare carpet up ...why does he always have bits of skin hanging from his lips ....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Nah, he was hinting for a shark, it will be some more sparkling tat or fake designer goods.

Edit to add: he’s now hedging his bets and trying for a Dysen if shark don’t come through 🙄

Reactions: 2
He should have asked for bought followers for Christmas instead of shoes. Though I don’t know how many followers the tenner spent on those shoes would have purchased...

• Haha
He should have asked for bought followers for Christmas instead of shoes. Though I don’t know how many followers the tenner spent on those shoes would have purchased...
Bought followers.....Look like real followers from a distance but absolute shite close up and they'll probably give you blisters too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s really getting on my nerves going on about nightshift putting his precious sleeping pattern off, does he really not realise people work all different kinds of shifts that impact their body clock and very few of them bang on about it on social media. I worked nightshift Christmas Eve into Christmas Day and was great full I had Christmas Day and Boxing Day off to spend with my family while many of my colleagues had to work 12 hours shifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s really getting on my nerves going on about nightshift putting his precious sleeping pattern off, does he really not realise people work all different kinds of shifts that impact their body clock and very few of them bang on about it on social media. I worked nightshift Christmas Eve into Christmas Day and was great full I had Christmas Day and Boxing Day off to spend with my family while many of my colleagues had to work 12 hours shifts.
I didn't even know Debenhams did a nightshift? I mean supermarkets I understand because of the high stock turnover and need to prep for the online shoppers, but a department store?
I am learning so much from St Melvin, patron saint of all things bullshit and fake :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Yeah Marty boy that’s the way to keep your account classy ...show your boyfriend saying ... get it up you and hand gestures while watching a football match ....and he wonders why no big companies want to collaborate with him ...they really are trashy people 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.