Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my lovelies
He is so awful it’s not even funny!
What does he mean he came on the gram to shout out some girl?
He should stop attention seeking and grow a pair.
This time of year so many things happen, everyone is stressed, everyone has a lot on. But this twit makes it about himself all the time.
All I can say is he must of pissed someone off big time to get these night shifts so near Christmas.
Maybe him and Derek have had a falling out, maybe Dereks one brain cell has been woken from it chemical fog.
I mean it’s not like cleaning with Mario does much cleaning lately.
ATB....
or he didn’t get a Christmas card off Hinch! And he is all bitter
Mwah mwah mwah 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More attention seeking - he’s got a bag for life from Debenhams.
Ok, so maybe I had one too many gins last night however I thought his last story meant that for his last shift he got that bag but he actually meant it was his last shift and he’s got this as in mentally got this.

Bloody Nora, I wish he could articulate himself better.

Reactions: 1
He is never clear when he is writing. I think he thinks he is appearing clever, but it is having the opposite effect and his word soup is just migraine inducing.
I do love the fact though that however much he wobbles his pea head and says duck the haters, we are driving him batshit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was bored the other day and read the old threads about saint saviour of small businesses Melvin.
He claims to have thick skin and the ability to ignore the hate, but a multi dot rant about ‘the haters/trolls’ crops up every few weeks. He even has his little rants highlighted “hate can hate”
Why does he feel the need to highlight everything that comes out of his chapped lips? He is so self absorbed and attention seeking there needs to be a personality trait named after him.

Reactions: 7
Look at the bleeping foreheed on the man :ROFLMAO: He has properly gone full bleeping tefal man, like i predicted.

Happy christmas ma sheer beautiful lovelies xxxx
Derek, we are all here to protect you and rescue you. If it all gets too much send smoke signals when you’re out walking to get our saint and saviour Mario from his 12 minute train ride home.

Look at the bleeping foreheed on the man :ROFLMAO: He has properly gone full bleeping tefal man, like i predicted.

Happy christmas ma sheer beautiful lovelies xxxx
If only Derek was 2 foot taller eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So. Mazza has attention seeked to the menopausal mafia and acted like something terrible is going on. Made it almost seem like there was deathly illness or even a death and he's had to troop on like the hero he is. No doubt many messages asking if he is OK hun.

Guess what happened to my family Mario? We buried my children's grandpa on Friday. We were bleeping devastated. We knew he was dying only two days before he passed away. Not one single time did any of us post attention seeking posts to stir up attention. Even though at the time we didn't know he was dying, just thought he was poorly and would get fixed up with medication and come home.

I am appalled at the way you have used whatever has happened in your family to seek attention and then sit there like a fat tit eating Chinese.

You care about nobody but yourself you attention seeking bleep.

Merry bleeping Christmas guys it's midnight xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So. Mazza has attention seeked to the menopausal mafia and acted like something terrible is going on. Made it almost seem like there was deathly illness or even a death and he's had to troop on like the hero he is. No doubt many messages asking if he is OK hun.

Guess what happened to my family Mario? We buried my children's grandpa on Friday. We were bleeping devastated. We knew he was dying only two days before he passed away. Not one single time did any of us post attention seeking posts to stir up attention. Even though at the time we didn't know he was dying, just thought he was poorly and would get fixed up with medication and come home.

I am appalled at the way you have used whatever has happened in your family to seek attention and then sit there like a fat tit eating Chinese.

He really is the lowest kind of tit bag.
When something like that goes on, you don’t tell anyone.
Something that is so upsetting you wouldn’t need anyone else’s attention. Especially not his mafia, a load of sad cows who think he is amazing and hang on his every word.
And especially people you haven’t met, people who wouldn’t know you to know what the best thing to say is.
Now I love Chinese but that Chinese is rank.
I am so sorry for your loss and no time is a good time to loose someone you love. But this time of year is hard because you should be together enjoying the festivities.
He really does rile people up the wrong way.
He is trying to think up a drama!!!
The only drama Mario is you!! Go back to doing what you made your account for, and that’s cleaning. This will never be a career for you, Hinch got lucky but people are on to her already. It won’t be long til that bubble bursts.

Merry bleeping Christmas guys it's midnight xxx
Maggie so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Just had my Christmas breakfast made by my hubby so having 10 min sit down before the madness starts , anyway just saw Marty boy story he got a LV scarf , really tacky that he shows the bloody bag for ages but the scarf it looks like a cheap fake all crushed not what I expect from a £300 scarf , cant wait to see his sisters care home set up for the residents dinner !!!

Reactions: 5
So he wants to be a midwife but didn't add them to the list of people he was thanking for being on duty over Christmas. Clearly not an actual passion of his. Probably just wanted to appear EdGy by saying he wants to be a midwife. Might unfollow. He gives me the fume on the daily 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow any of these so called influencers I just watch there stories wouldn’t waste a follow on them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had my Christmas breakfast made by my hubby so having 10 min sit down before the madness starts , anyway just saw Marty boy story he got a LV scarf , really tacky that he shows the bloody bag for ages but the scarf it looks like a cheap fake all crushed not what I expect from a £300 scarf , cant wait to see his sisters care home set up for the residents dinner !!!
Yeah looks lovely with his primark coat 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.