Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really embarrassed for him if the trainers are fakes. I wonder if he thinks they are real. I'm cringing for him if that's the case 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You pay the price wearing gucci???😂😂😂
Iv had many pairs of Gucci trainers over the years which I have worked bloody hard to buy and not once have they gave me blisters 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have four pairs of Gucci ace trainers and not a single pair has given me blisters.

You can see from a mile off that what he got from his parents is fake - the print on the boxes is too bold and the letters aren’t spaced out correctly. Also, does he genuinely think Gucci would design such a basic pair of trainers like the ones he posted?:censored:

And don’t even get me started on the scarf!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I gave mazza the benefit of the doubt for his shoes as you can get some similar. (colour and toe is off though) but Dereks... the font o his two boxes don’t match and those shoes are hideous.
I know dad shoes are in but come on!!

Reactions: 3
Got to laugh at the post of his family ,he says he so protective of them and that he doesn’t ever post picos of them ...well Marty boy that’s a lie for a start iv saw them in your stories loads of time , bet his auld ma has on her £5 shoes to Match the rest of them in there cheap fakes ...🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, saint saviour of small business Melvin's shoes are a bad copy of the Falacer sneaker. Most obviously the laces are the wrong colour, the width of the bands are wrong and the toe is wrong.
The scarf looks like a £2.99 job from Ali Express.

I really am not a fan of fakes, but it doesn't surprise me that Melvin thinks it's acceptable. After all, he's ripping Tom Ford off with his 'scent'

I do feel sorry for the family that his Dad has had a health scare, and Melvin even acknowledged that everyone is dealing with their own hardships over the holiday season. I hate the manipulative way that he used it to gain engagement with his 'platform' though, really poor taste.

I bow to you guys knowledge of the knock off, I've never bought designer or knock off crap as it doesn't really interest me. But it is so on-brand for our Melvin to be showing off his knock off tat like it's the real thing. bleeping dingbat!

• Haha
I bow to you guys knowledge of the knock off, I've never bought designer or knock off crap as it doesn't really interest me. But it is so on-brand for our Melvin to be showing off his knock off tat like it's the real thing. bleeping dingbat!
I love that you have used my most favourite word ever 😍

• Heart
Here you go ma lovelies, you too can have a 'quality' scarf like saint saviour Melvin

We could all wear them to his meet and greet, perhaps we should get some for the (invisible) fans that were mobbing the train he was on.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's a £300 scarf? duck me, more money than sense
It’s all fake!!! You can buy it all on Facebook, comes with the bags too!!
Someone I work with buys it all for the teenagers in the family 😉

Here you go ma lovelies, you too can have a 'quality' scarf like saint saviour Melvin

We could all wear them to his meet and greet, perhaps we should get some for the (invisible) fans that were mobbing the train he was on.🤭
That train wasn’t mobbed!! There was empty seats behind him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
yep they look legit real 🤥😳😂
I like nice shoes and a good bag. I would never buy fake, why not save up for what you want instead of buying tat!!
Having fake just makes you look even more fake. And we all know he is fake as duck!!!

OMFG! How embarrassing for him! I am actually cringing through my whole body. Every orifice in my body is sealing tightly shut in total mortification for him :ROFLMAO:
I knew that knock-offs were a thing, but like I said, designer stuff has never interested me. I'm way too much of a mucky woman to have to worry about spilling gravy down a £100 t-shirt kinda gal. But this is so bleeping hilarious! He should front it out and say "yeah duck it, I can't afford it but sod it from a distance who would know?!" sort of thing, rather than pretend. What a prize wanker

• Haha
OMFG! How embarrassing for him! I am actually cringing through my whole body. Every orifice in my body is sealing tightly tit in total mortification for him :ROFLMAO:
I knew that knock-offs were a thing, but like I said, designer stuff has never interested me. I'm way too much of a mucky woman to have to worry about spilling gravy down a £100 t-shirt kinda gal. But this is so bleeping hilarious! He should front it out and say "yeah duck it, I can't afford it but sod it from a distance who would know?!" sort of thing, rather than pretend. What a prize wanker
Exactly!!! I was hiding behind my clothes watching his stories, do you think he thinks they are genuine? I'm really not sure, because he was like the cat that got the cream showing off about them. I'm still having second-hand embarrassment about the whole thing, it was beyond cringe. My sphincter is still having spasms. What a way to end the decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I missed out on seeing the fakes
Anyone got screen shots
Page 34

I like nice shoes and a good bag. I would never buy fake, why not save up for what you want instead of buying tat!!
Having fake just makes you look even more fake. And we all know he is fake as duck!!!
He and Derek got them as Xmas presents from his family 🙊🙊

Reactions: 2
Exactly!!! I was hiding behind my clothes watching his stories, do you think he thinks they are genuine? I'm really not sure, because he was like the cat that got the cream showing off about them. I'm still having second-hand embarrassment about the whole thing, it was beyond cringe. My sphincter is still having spasms. What a way to end the decade.
I hadn't even considered that he believes they're real, that's even more mortifying! :ROFLMAO:

Melv mate, you are a prick. You could have all the privacy you wanted if you just shut your stupid gob. No one needed to know about your Dad, you chose to use it for engagement. Shame on you, you bleep!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.