Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And gucchi trainers. Ffs 😂 even fake ones are quite pricey. And there he is buying fiver shoes as gifts 👀😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His trainers look like bowling shoes and the scarf is naff as.
looks like he’s went online and listed stuff low to high and bought the first thing that comes up.
I’ll say it again for the people in the back, just because it’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice.
I’ll take my Adidas spezial trainers over Gucci any day of the week!
He looks like he got everything on tic.
also, is derek on an eyebrow jurrrrneyyhhh as well. They’re looking awfully shaped.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No, I can't imagine any of the items are genuine. None of the family appear wealthy and normal people don't buy two pairs of £450 trainers to gift to their brother and brother in law and a £300 scarf too. It's entirely unrealistic and not believable that they are genuine.

Reactions: 8
I do not want to appear big headed or arrogant at all, my husband works hard to give us nice things, but nothing he has shown is real it’s all counterfeit. Gucci do not make either of those trainers or wallet. They do a purse similar to the wallet. The boxes are also fake as they come. The writing is it bold to be a genuine Gucci box. The scarf Is also 100% counterfeit. It’s embarrassing to post and then to boast, is as fake as his counterfeit goods.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe how much he’s boasting about his fake Gucci and LV 🙈
I find it offensive to people who can afford it.

If not having designer gear didn’t bother you, why buy fake and boast about it? I don’t get it or understand the mentality. Each to their own and all that

Reactions: 4
That scarf is from the barra’s, I love Louis Vuitton and are this time of year they do seasonal packaging that’s not the orange colour he showed and also the scarfs come in boxes not carrier bags ( I have purchased one myself ) it also doesn’t come in a cheap plastic bag which was in the back ground of the picture! Soz Martin hun you ain’t fooling no one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG his fake designer presents make me cringe and I find it offensive.

It’s not real
if you can’t afford the real thing then don’t embarrass yourself by wearing these cheap fakes ,the shoes look like Primark so thin and no sole ....exactly like the d**k wearing them !!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Thought when he got his new Christmas tree he was going to give away his old one another lie mario 😂

Reactions: 2
The train is mobbed? There are empty seats behind you! In what world is that mobbed??

15DA5DD8-BB30-4902-9673-DCF2A66DEEEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Acting as if he knows all abiut gucchi saying that they give you blisters. Like he's always worn gucchis pmsl. Oh dear Mazza gerrinthebin

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do not want to appear big headed or arrogant at all, my husband works hard to give us nice things, but nothing he has shown is real it’s all counterfeit. Gucci do not make either of those trainers or wallet. They do a purse similar to the wallet. The boxes are also fake as they come. The writing is it bold to be a genuine Gucci box. The scarf Is also 100% counterfeit. It’s embarrassing to post and then to boast, is as fake as his counterfeit goods.
View attachment 66788
What an absolute twatwaffle
How would he know what Gucci feels like ...those things on his feet are cheap tacky and very fake ...oh great he wore shoes that match his personality perfectly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The ‘dupes’ are embarrassing, I was watching his stories from behind my cushion I was so mortified. The scarf managed to make his Primark coat expensive.
I’m assuming the train was mobbed with saint saviour of small business Melvins ‘fans’. The ones only he can see 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.