Cleaning With Mario #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Derek's flat. Apparently he'd been living there four years before Mario moved in. So I'm really unsure why Mario keeps saying he's taken it on from the council and they could see potential and that's why they he chose to take it on.... Mate it's Dezzas flat and he was there years before you were even a twinkle in his eye. You didn't take anything on, you moved in a couple of years ago and decorated it.... That is it 😂
This is not what he has said previously! He said Derek already had the flat for years then he moved in around two years ago now..... Wonder why he's lying abiut that!?
According to Facebook Derek had the flat from 2016, doesn't look like he lived with anyone until Saint Mario arrived 🙄 (I'm not a mad stalker I promise) 😂
he was with mario when he got it they just didn’t live together officially because derek was getting benefits

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Any receipts for this tea?
Lipsy is an old school friend! Knows The Marvellous Mrs Mario well enough to know he hasn't consulted his gp about his ibs, his entire employment history. Receipts indeed. It's definitely not Mario himself posting as lipsy, so he can say LOOK AT THESE BISHES ON TATTLE CALLING ME A THIEF. 😂😂😂

I am an ex of that bish frankensooze, she's eaten most of the Christmas sweeties, again. She's also a bank robber, a bigamist, and laughs at all the wrong, unkind things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yip and is most of his family
No way!!!
These two are turning into right bad boys.
What with saint Mario and his sticky fingers, and Del Boy being a dodgy.
Glad to see they’re on the right path, thanks to our saviour St Mario.

Reactions: 2
Saint saviour of small business Melvin just couldn't resist could he? And to make sure he gets his followers frothing he's posted a typically needy post hinting that there's some tragedy in the family.

Has his Mum found the £5.00 shoes? Has his sister forgotten to organise the care home entertainment? Has he run out of wax melts?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saint saviour of small business Melvin just couldn't resist could he? And to make sure he gets his followers frothing he's posted a typically needy post hinting that there's some tragedy in the family.

Has his Mum found the £5.00 shoes? Has his sister forgotten to organise the care home entertainment? Has he run out of wax melts?
😂😂😂
Maybe they forgot to take their bag for life’s with them shopping and they had to buy new ones.....

• Haha
If there's time to clean the flat, find an inspirational quote and post a cryptic message hinting something's amiss, there's time to explain briefly what's wrong. If the issue is so personal, sensitive and emotive that he doesn't want to divulge details, then it was completely inappropriate for him to post in the first place.

Cue Melvin leaving his lovelies to "unindate" him with messages of deep concern and his next story to lead with "Hello my lovelies, I'm fine, I'm absolutely fine"

This has particularly bugged the bejesus out of me tonight as its so insidiously emotionally manipulative at a time when many (myself included) are perhaps reflecting on loved ones lost and sadly missed.

Bawbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just when you thought St Marvin couldn’t get any lower, he posts about a family tragedy to gain sympathy following his rant about trolls. He is a disgusting human being and lower than a snakes belly!! I cannot even bleeping deal with his bull tit anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just when you thought St Marvin couldn’t get any lower, he posts about a family tragedy to gain sympathy following his rant about trolls. He is a disgusting human being and lower than a snakes belly!! I cannot even bleeping deal with his bull tit anymore.
The post today was the final straw today! And if you’re going to post about your family then don’t be so bloody cryptic. It’s like the attention seekers that post something on Facebook for everyone under it to reply “you ok babes? DM me.”🙄🤬

• Heart
The post today was the final straw today! And if you’re going to post about your family then don’t be so bloody cryptic. It’s like the attention seekers that post something on Facebook for everyone under it to reply “you ok babes? DM me.”🙄🤬
My bets is that they got done for shop lifting in Debnehams and poor Auld Mario was minding the loot for them. 🤣
That’s the thing Mario, if you’re going to tell half the story, is “witches” can finish it for you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This 🙌🏻

Reactions: 4
He’s struggling for content, doesn’t have any gifted toot to show us, he’s exhausted his skin care routine so much his skin has peeled off and has no more journey’s to share this week so is just now looking for attention.
We all have issues / family problems for time to time but you keep that private not splash it all over Instagram!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.