Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah now that’s unfair. Don’t forget the square one he got from Asda and stuck the “Chanel” decal on. That one is pure bespoke 😂
Now I hate a lot of the tat these influencers put on insta.

but the vajazzled shite topped off with a fake Chanel logo fills me with bespoke rage.

there is another account on insta called sparklesnest I had to unfollow! the shite she made was chavtastic. Worst of all people would buy it 🤮

I just don’t get how some people have no taste

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies like Marion, this is too much cannae cope you don't understand the pressure to keep up with the threads moving so quick.*wipes away fake tears*

I reckon he loses them amongst the piles of crap and forgets where they are , so just buys another 🤣

someone should apply for that hoarders programme on his behalf He needs help
it will soon be Like Katie Price's mum mansion, but "Mario's" Mucky flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just sat down with a hot chocolate to catch up. My hot chocolate jar is out of sight in the cupboard where all his shite should be 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Even I've got my presents under the tree and I'm not even an influencer. Come on monzoline keep up with the band wagon ffs.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if he’ll get a train set to put roon the tree like his buddy hinch....I mean it’s no like he’s short of space 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well hello thread 26. You might not've been linked but I bet I found you faster than Melvin hunting a clutterous 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If you thought the clutter had reached breaking point.... you were wrong!!! THERE’S MORE!!
564AB16D-7DEE-4823-94CC-9D5FC5738509.png

When we thought there couldn’t be anymore clutter Marion proves us wrong 🤣
It’s unbelievable Isn’t it?? Looks like he’s moving house- you know when you empty your cupboards ready to pack!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
If you thought the clutter had reached breaking point.... you were wrong!!! THERE’S MORE!!View attachment 328632

It’s unbelievable Isn’t it?? Looks like he’s moving house- you know when you empty your cupboards ready to pack!!! 😂😂
I've just seen it 🙈 He's seriously got a spending problem. He gets a quick buzz, then he's off buying more crap to clutter up his existing clutter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you thought the clutter had reached breaking point.... you were wrong!!! THERE’S MORE!!View attachment 328632

Oh my Jesus Christ bloody hell!! 🥴😂😂

What's wrong with a whisk? The size of that makes it look like a bloody tea urn! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi ma lovelies! Just love a new thread. I'm going to get aw cosy and maybe have a hot drink. 😏
It better be from a bespoke cluttered hot choccy corner ma lovelie. If it ain’t you are well and truely stepping out your lane and so forth.

Wait let me get this right he has a hot drink machine that he can quite easily buy hot chocolate pods for, that he can put neatly away in a cupboard.

But nooooooo he has mow gone and got a milk thingy.

man intervention is needed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.