Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flair jurnay is up ma lovelies. He coodny lift the auld flairing himsel coz of his shooder injury he sustained in the past few weeks and so forth. New flair is a much better contrast tae the light carpets ma lovelies. Nae debates oan his page.
As yiz aw know ah hurtit aw ma shooders ๐Ÿค” How many shoulders does Meirdre have? ๐Ÿค” Did everyone get that? CarpetKerr did AW his crapets, theyโ€™re AW fae CarpetKerr! CarpetKerr crapets throughout, ma lovelies! So, the bedroom, the living room (in which heโ€™s largely obscured the crapet with that salmon bathmat) and the doormat sized hall (aka the high footfall area ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) In terms of square metreage Iโ€™m not sure theyโ€™ll be retiring any time soon with customers like you, Meirdre ๐Ÿ˜‚ Today has been a lovely (if somewhat disappointing) sequel to an enjoyable episode of Things That Never Happened with Meirdre. I hate to be a cynic, but in my eyes the Linoโ€™s in the same category as the tattered letterbox - picture or it didnae happen, Moira!!!!!

bleeping hell Moira! That is such a boring choice! The flair was better before. No imagination. And stop with the MY MY MY all the time! Itโ€™s either THE or OUR!
I know - itโ€™s so un-boujee! ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh no donโ€™t come for me tattlers I chose a herringbone type lino the other day while looking at samples for my water ridden damaged flairs (that actually needs replacing) please Marz donโ€™t get the same thing down as what Iโ€™m getting nawwew๐Ÿคฎ The inner childish in me coming out ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‚
You can rest easy now ma lovelie. Enjoy your untainted by Melvin new flairs ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aye they were so quick coz thereโ€™s hardly any flair space to cover!! Will he not rip it again to get the dryer out if itโ€™s not been fixed yet....or was that another lie?!
He alluded to this happening the other day. He said heโ€™d rather wait until the tumble dryer is fixed so that the new flooring doesnโ€™t get damaged but ended up saying โ€œbut who cares eh.... who caresโ€ ๐Ÿ˜–

Anyone with an actual brain would care, Marion. Iโ€™m sure Derekโ€™s credit card balance also cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys I'm a lurker here. I can confirm this must of been a pre recorded video of the flairs. Deek is alive I've just spotted him and marion in Paisley toon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish I was quick enough to snap a pic. Ps that hair is even more worse in real life ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
As yiz aw know ah hurtit aw ma shooders ๐Ÿค” How many shoulders does Meirdre have? ๐Ÿค” Did everyone get that? CarpetKerr did AW his crapets, theyโ€™re AW fae CarpetKerr! CarpetKerr crapets throughout, ma lovelies! So, the bedroom, the living room (in which heโ€™s largely obscured the crapet with that salmon bathmat) and the doormat sized hall (aka the high footfall area ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) In terms of square metreage Iโ€™m not sure theyโ€™ll be retiring any time soon with customers like you, Meirdre ๐Ÿ˜‚ Today has been a lovely (if somewhat disappointing) sequel to an enjoyable episode of Things That Never Happened with Meirdre. I hate to be a cynic, but in my eyes the Linoโ€™s in the same category as the tattered letterbox - picture or it didnae happen, Moira!!!!!

I know - itโ€™s so un-boujee! ๐Ÿ˜ฟ
Exactly - Iโ€™m done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Marjorie wouldโ€™ve 100% shown aw his followers the damaged flair, had it actually been damaged. That wouldโ€™ve been unmissable content fir the gram! Iโ€™m way you hen - photy or it didny happen maid Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That hot chocolate station, what a bloody mess. It looks like he is cleaning out the cupboards and left all the out of date tit out, ha who am I kidding.....Mazda....cleaning! That's a joke, he wouldn't know how to clean properly, no wonder he has a "shoulder injury" he has to actually clean at work, not just tickle round everything. He is manky, if he can't look after his ain teef that they needed a journeee, then I wouldn't trust him to clean anything. I know you read here melv, hiya hen ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you've gone back to a company used precisely wuhnst before, then they are not described as the company you use "as always".

The word is "again" Melvin. You've used them again.
Ah, but โ€œas alwaysโ€ theyโ€™ve put in a nice light Lino to โ€œcontrastโ€ with his nice light crapets ๐Ÿค” Letโ€™s add it to our (already sizeable) list of words that need explained to Meirdre ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Guys I'm a lurker here. I can confirm this must of been a pre recorded video of the flairs. Deek is alive I've just spotted him and marion in Paisley toon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I wish I was quick enough to snap a pic. Ps that hair is even more worse in real life ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
wur they donning their bespoke pink trackies hen? Full run down of wit theyโ€™re cutting aboot in please ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Think this might have something to do with his area just coming out of tier 4 where non essential work men aren't allowed in your house? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Is our Marlon a covidiot like his pal hinch and think he's too good to follow the rules? Absolute wetwipe.

So much for staying away fae the shops this weekend coz they will be mobbed and heโ€™s totally done wae his Christmas shopping???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a wee suggestion but perhaps he ripped the flairing when popping the absent Derek under the boards, did his shoulder in in the process and thus gets his unwitting accessories Scott & Alan to lift the old lino - perfect alibis. See - job done you cannae get by me Mario. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I did not see any shopping bags to be fair maybe they were out fur a wee spot of lunch. Maz had a big black puffer jaiket with a furry hood and a boujee wee man bag. Deek had a tracksuit ensemble and looked like a sad wee boy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so taken aback I had seen deek alive ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I did not see any shopping bags to be fair maybe they were out fur a wee spot of lunch. Maz had a big black puffer jaiket with a furry hood and a boujee wee man bag. Deek had a tracksuit ensemble and looked like a sad wee boy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i was so taken aback I had seen deek alive ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Dammit you popped up with this info just as I was going all Hercule Poirot on him ๐Ÿคฃ

*Disclaimer I am absolutely tit bored this afternoon ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I need to get home and have a good catch up on this thread I was gunna make a cuppa tea but I think a bottle of wine is more suitable ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if it was his ยฃ8 designer bag fae asos bought in one of his furlough frenzied shopping sessions rather than the ornamental one draped over the mirra in his bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Mario might be going on a fifty shades of beige journey. He'll be getting his kitchen re wrapped in beige falbon, new beige crapets. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So much for staying away fae the shops this weekend coz they will be mobbed and heโ€™s totally done wae his Christmas shopping???
Get back in your ain lane ma lovelie, cos as we aw know Marion was done w his Christmas shopping in September. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if it was his ยฃ8 designer bag fae asos bought in one of his furlough frenzied shopping sessions rather than the ornamental one draped over the mirra in his bedroom?
Oh, those furlough fuelled โ€˜haulsโ€™ nearly ended me! It was bleeping disgusting behaviour. Folk struggling to get by and that wee mutant spending like Imelda Marcos in a shoe shop. Really pissed me off that, but Iโ€™ll away back intay the ootside lane o the M74 noo ๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.