Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F**k me! Less is more, that speech about the flooring could have been done in two dots, max. I haven’t looked at my own flooring for as long as I was just forced to look at Melvs. I wonder if he has a flooring company he can recommend, he never really said 😩

Maybe Melv and Deek were forced to wander the streets of Paisley because it must me impossible to keep 2m apart from anyone in the hobbit hole, and we know the windows don’t open and they can’t wear masks, so probably no option but to leave 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
A) There’s nothing wrong with his old flooring what a bleeping waste.

B) Surely if the dryer is brokenand needs pulling out again !The flooring will getting ruined again ?

honestly I think my teasing came from a good place before but now I just out right dis like him to the point I unfollowed.

I’ll probs have a peek for the shits and giggles tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eh??
So did the carpet folk change the wall colouring in the bathroom too then Mavis? Looks like he just changed the filter and not the lino! What a let down, and what a waste of money, if (when) you read here manbag just remember there's a global pandemic, lives lost, jobs lost, people struggling to put food on the table, and you that is oh so comfortable waste money on flooring that wasn't needed, as an influencer you could have done so much good with your platform but you are a selfish little bawbag, all the other Scottish/Glaswegian influencers put you to shame, you are nothing but a Cunty McBawbag, and may Karma be on your rotten little arse, mwah mwah wankstain.
He should have just put Before & After next to each pic because ‘bottom after’ sent my mind somewhere it can never recover from! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I do hope he offered Scott and Alan a wee hot chocolate from the boujee hot chocolate station ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just caught up on Mazzie’s stories. So delighted he got flooring in his ‘colour of choice’
Grey. Shock. 🙄

Appalled at this bread buttering, if it was the staff that did it they clearly hate him 😆
DBF4618C-1B70-4512-9643-01FF719CC164.jpeg

Edit to say just noticed his caption at the bottom. I’M so missed 😲 Normally I would say it’s a typo but Maz really does think that highly of himself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I love your profile pic @hello-_- 🤣

I know we’ve had it mentioned but this is the most liked post so can we rename name him Cluttering with Mario?

This came after the shoe box debacle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just caught up on Mazzie’s stories. So delighted he got flooring in his ‘colour of choice’
Grey. Shock. 🙄

Appalled at this bread buttering, if it was the staff that did it they clearly hate him 😆
View attachment 344252
As someone near to Paisley. I can confirm this is how it is buttered 🙈 the chippy is owned by none other than an actual famous Paisley persons family. Paolo Nuitinis dads chippy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As someone near to Paisley. I can confirm this is how it is buttered 🙈 the chippy is owned by none other than an actual famous Paisley persons family. Paolo Nuitinis dads chippy.
How bizarre! They saving money on butter or something?
I do love me a bit of Paolo Nutini, where did he go 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How bizarre! They saving money on butter or something?
I do love me a bit of Paolo Nutini, where did he go 😔
I'm unsure theyve always had that yellow marg spread in the bread. Although I'm sure its never that bad 😂😂 me too. Maybe maz has him under the floorboards too as he's Paisleys only famous person 👀 back in yer ain lane Paolo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also notice that Melv is having ‘special’ fish in breadcrumbs, standard battered fish not boujee enough fir him?

That smart price bread and smear of plastic margarine is barely food, hardly a good advert for Paolos da!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did not see any shopping bags to be fair maybe they were out fur a wee spot of lunch. Maz had a big black puffer jaiket with a furry hood and a boujee wee man bag. Deek had a tracksuit ensemble and looked like a sad wee boy 😂😂 i was so taken aback I had seen deek alive 🙈
Is it really really wrong (and sad) that I’m a touch jealous of you?
I know it‘s weird and I’m not proud of myself but I can’t help it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just had Big Brother talking at me on Facebook; these McKnights are everywhere!

And he starts off talking about hairdressers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also notice that Melv is having ‘special’ fish in breadcrumbs, standard battered fish not boujee enough fir him?

That smart price bread and smear of plastic margarine is barely food, hardly a good advert for Paolos da!
Hen the batter just plays havoc with his guts. Sets that boujee, bespoke IBS of something rotten, so aye. He likes breadcrumbs, that’s all. He’s fine, absolutely fine. Nae debates. Stay in your batter lain hen, and he’ll stay in his breadcrumb one and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.