Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 341227
Making myself laugh to much to go to sleep now, ffs.
View attachment 341226
Jesus Christ!!!! I was actually trying to hold my laugh in because the other half was lay next to me sleeping but I wheezed and a massive fart just came away from me. Other half is now awake and absolutely furious whilst I am now holding my nose and wiping away fake tears whilst laughing.

Think I’ll just get up and have a wee night cap.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies... I’m stepping oot my ain lane here just for a mo..
What in the name of god is the issue, duck sake surely buy a new tumble dryer & shut the duck up 🤔
I’m awful confused as according to his stories he was up from 5.30 with Deek’s alarm & hud the day aff & hoping the tumble dryer guy came!!
or maybe I have been dreaming 😂
He’s full of complete shite!!
Not sure how the tumble dryer ruined his flair but perhaps someone else could enlighten me .. he makes me feel like I’m imagining things 🙈😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope that after he had been to the dentist tomorrow that he will stop making that annoying sucking clicking noise when he speaks, so on and so forth, it gies me the boke 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just me? (one for us older folks 😃) although tbh I think it’s a little unfair on Max Headroom
View attachment 341156
Looking at his teef, you just have to wonder if such a gifting had any genuine pay off for the dental surgery. I cannot imagine his typical follower being the type to rush to pay for cosmetic dentistry and then its upkeep. They seem quick to spend money on tat to be able to tag him, but it generally is your Poundshop, B&M unnecessary buys with low price points. It would be interesting to know how many jumped on this. How many used the offer he had to share, but then potentially will struggle should something break, etc?

• Heart
  • Sad
About wee super Mario when I was still a fan of Hinch I heard about him when she #GIFTED him the shark handheld so I had a look at his page viewed a couple of his stories and grid posts I’ve never even followed him or sent him a nasty messages or screenshot a story and the day after I realised he had blocked me for no reason at all😩😂 now mi wee bespoke ego was very hurt 😉but still to this day I don’t know why he blocked my real account but hasn’t blocked my undercover account with no profile picture or followers? Sorry for the super long paragraph but this might have been said before but could that council flat not go to somebody more in need? I don’t think I earn as much are Mario and neither does my partner and we rent were trying to save for a deposit for a house but it’s just so hard with bills how does Mario get a council flat and do it all out like that it’s very unheard of ? Does he get payed a lot by Ava May I’ve always wondered that seen as he had a ‘collab’ with them and is besties with the owner 🤷🏼‍♀️ yet he still works part time as a cleaner ?Who knows but 100k followers is nothing to laugh at I know he’s not in the millions but this lad does earn money some people with only 50K stop working and just earn from sponsors and trying to sell tit ... It’s probably because he buys something and changes his mind 2 weeks later!!! That lino should be down for 10+years he does realise some people live in mold and damp ridden council accommodations with floor boards showing ? He should be disgusted in himself after reading what I’ve read tonight mario seems very up himself and wants the hinch home and lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think Sunday was extra pennies prob a swap fur the morra aff!!! If him and Derek are in such a good place why not go out and but a new dryer you’ve got a bush it musta been £150 if that surely a new one won’t be an issue !!!!

Jesus Christ!!!! I was actually trying to hold my laugh in because the other half was lay next to me sleeping but I wheezed and a massive fart just came away from me. Other half is now awake and absolutely furious whilst I am now holding my nose and wiping away fake tears whilst laughing.

Hope you don't have bespoke IBS ma lovelie. 😰
Away and have a hot chocolate with MARSH. MALLOWS. All the sugar will send you to sleep. Mwah mwah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
About wee super Mario when I was still a fan of Hinch I heard about him when she #GIFTED him the shark handheld so I had a look at his page viewed a couple of his stories and grid posts I’ve never even followed him or sent him a nasty messages or screenshot a story and the day after I realised he had blocked me for no reason at all😩😂 now mi wee bespoke ego was very hurt 😉but still to this day I don’t know why he blocked my real account but hasn’t blocked my undercover account with no profile picture or followers? Sorry for the super long paragraph but this might have been said before but could that council flat not go to somebody more in need? I don’t think I earn as much are Mario and neither does my partner and we rent were trying to save for a deposit for a house but it’s just so hard with bills how does Mario get a council flat and do it all out like that it’s very unheard of ? Does he get payed a lot by Ava May I’ve always wondered that seen as he had a ‘collab’ with them and is besties with the owner 🤷🏼‍♀️ yet he still works part time as a cleaner ?Who knows but 100k followers is nothing to laugh at I know he’s not in the millions but this lad does earn money some people with only 50K stop working and just earn from sponsors and trying to sell tit ... It’s probably because he buys something and changes his mind 2 weeks later!!! That lino should be down for 10+years he does realise some people live in mold and damp ridden council accommodations with floor boards showing ? He should be disgusted in himself after reading what I’ve read tonight mario seems very up himself and wants the hinch home and lifestyle.
Can’t assume but his mate roisin apparently earns an obscene amount and she has half his followers however she doesn’t work at all and is on ig all the time

Reactions: 5
Derek lived there first, so essentially Mario is just a lodger really. As you say he got all that free tat because he has a big following and used his platform to promote DanYeLLLLLL OR the dentists in the hope it will bring them customers and in return he gets tacky free tapass table and new dentures. He markets himself to his menopausal mafia and they use his codes and such and he makes a commission etc. If he could make a career from it he would in a flash, but he doesn't know how to. You're forgetting the number one rule when it comes to Mario hen, stay in your ain lane nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Derek lived there first, so essentially Mario is just a lodger really. As you say he got all that free tat because he has a big following and used his platform to promote DanYeLLLLLL OR the dentists in the hope it will bring them customers and in return he gets tacky free tapass table and new dentures. He markets himself to his menopausal mafia and they use his codes and such and he makes a commission etc. If he could make a career from it he would in a flash, but he doesn't know how to. You're forgetting the number one rule when it comes to Mario hen, stay in your ain lane nae debates
Oh so the flat is his blokes starting to make more sense now ,I imagine he walked in as some sort of laurence llewelyn-bowen and said Dez this place need some boujieeing up !🤢And the spending hasn’t stopped since then ...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seriously though he is desperate for content therefore if his flair was fecked he would surely be Instagramming the feck out of it?! Not one pic? Stinks of bullshit to me!!

Reactions: 13
It’s a bespoke mystery, ma lovlie. He’s posted a lot of tumble dryer related stories in the last few days but none of them have actually described the problems. I think they’re all in his head, personally.

The gist is this: he posted a story maybe a week ago of the tumble dryer running and it was making a noise that sounded like a zip had broken and was in the drum. He then claims to have phoned a tumble dryer repair man because it was just out of warranty. Or something. Then I think he mentioned something about getting his electrical items insured? That may have been a bespoke dream of mine.

Then he claims the tumble dryer got moved and in doing so ripped the kitchen flair. So he needs new flooring for the kitchen and bathroom but it’s no biggie cos he was going to get them done anyway “in the new year” and him and Derek are crazy for saving money so it’s no skin off his gigantic nose.

Note- he’s not storied this supposed rip / the tumble dryer since the first video of the rattling sound, which was days ago!

The latest saga was yesterday and today where he claimed he was taking the day off for the dentist but also fitting in the tumble dryer repair man? Then said the person had made him late for work so that makes no sense.

There was no waffling to camera stories about this though and instead he posted a wordy typical Margo screed of “!!.. no more mrs nice Mario!!!” which was earlier today. He’s since deleted it.

Which brings us up to real time and he’s regaling us with some generic sounding word vomit a la “it’ll be what it’ll be!” 💎

Here he is pushing back his non existent hair in a dramatic way:
👏👏👏👏. Brilliantly put ma lovelie. What a lot of boujie bespoke tattie trolls we are. I love each and every one of you 💎💎💎💎. What a late night laugh I’m havin.

When you said on the game I instantly had a vision of him on a street corner looking exactly like Rose in Band of Gold. 😂 @Cagayu please do the honours.

Aw ma trolls av had a busy few days at work, but a can always count on youse aw to make me laugh.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I’m done. Done. Rose from band of gold 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That's karma on your arse hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this fucktard being paid to promote this Ava May advent calendar? Because if he is, he is doing a tit job!
Unless I have skipped through his many dots and missed it.
As for the tumble dryer situation, surly it would be cheaper to buy another one. I mean if he is wedged up for funds, like he keeps telling us.!
yet he wants to spend money on the tat cave having new floors put down?
I thought he could click his fingers and have his new house?
I smell something and it ain’t an Ava May wax melt 🙄

• Haha
The Tumble dryer issue makes me so angry.

A) It’s not a major issue like the drama queen is making out. If it was the washing machine ok ...but a tumble dryer is something he can live without. Buy a bloody Clothes horse.

B) All this flapping on Instagram over the tumble dryer in my opinion is his attempt to be gifted a new tumble dryer. He is absolute shameless.

He took a shark vacuum cleaner off hinch ? . When he has loads of savings (according to Mario) and disposable money to spend on crap !
This makes me mad. It could of gone to someone who was actually in need.

I never disliked Mario he bemused me more than anything.

but the more I follow and learn about his sneaky behaviour the more I want to punch him on that honker of his.

what a greedy little man he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mornin ma lovelies ♥ Wee mazda’s goat his fluffy soaks and slippers oan this mornin - pure baltic the day! Glad we got a wee swatch of him pumpin that mop bucket 🪣 mop leg in full action.
That’s his house, well flat, all clean. Heatin oan and melts oan. It’s his safe place coz when he goes out into the big bad world of Paisley he comes up against all sorts coz he’s a poor famous influencer you know. Nae debates, yooz have nae clue the pressures that are oan his bespoke shoulders. So aye
He’s really getting on my wick, who can do cleaning with all they layers of clothes on ffs 😅I live in a wee flat and if I put my heating on I have to sit still in a t shirt or I’d be sweating. His hoose must be damp or something, maybe that’s why he has to all the smellies to cover the smell of damp 🤮

The Tumble dryer issue makes me so angry.

A) It’s not a major issue like the drama queen is making out. If it was the washing machine ok ...but a tumble dryer is something he can live without. Buy a bloody Clothes horse.

B) All this flapping on Instagram over the tumble dryer in my opinion is his attempt to be gifted a new tumble dryer. He is absolute shameless.

He took a shark vacuum cleaner off hinch ? . When he has loads of savings (according to Mario) and disposable money to spend on crap !
This makes me mad. It could of gone to someone who was actually in need.

I never disliked Mario he bemused me more than anything.

but the more I follow and learn about his sneaky behaviour the more I want to punch him on that honker of his.

what a greedy little man he is.
Who on the whole of Instagram would say that about savings 🙈 he’s just so laughable everything he buys or posts are cheap and nasty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope that after he had been to the dentist tomorrow that he will stop making that annoying sucking clicking noise when he speaks, so on and so forth, it gies me the boke 🤢
It sets my misophonia on fire 😖😖 If he gets gifted a tumble dryer I’ll do a Liam Neeson on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.