Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he ever eat his way through the tit ton of crisss he bought. Are they in the cupboard of mystery. πŸ€”

Bespoke bouji logo/id/police mugshot.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Remember that?! Total lockdown, essential purchases only - Meirdre orders 1200 packets of artisanal criss because they’re his abzaloot staypull πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Strap in i feel hes about to go off on one! I forgot 9PM was nearly bedtime for diddymen πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The moisture joost sooks...... what Marion dear patron saint of all small businesses and everything bespoke and boujee πŸ˜‚ pure melt by the way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Don’t really have any words for this
Don't you worry about it ma lovelie, one word should suffice. Ghastly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To be fair, underneath the 25 layers of creosote strength filtering, the artist has remained truthful to her subject and left his signature white neck/broon face combo.

Hate to burst balloons, but he said it was parcels and repairs today with day aff and dentist tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
His lips are as torn as his kitchen lino. He'd be as well running his parmesan grater over them and start the repairs from there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Surely he’d be cheaper buying a new dryer than aw these repairs.
Getting back in ma ain lane noo so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm wondering if it was just a zip clinking about in his dryer and he's so mortified he's trying to make out there's a problem with it?! 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot wait for the new flairing jurnheh to begin. So aye! If they rip a new one in his new flair when doing the tumbly I will actually die laughing and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't you worry about it ma lovelie, one word should suffice. Ghastly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To be fair, underneath the 25 layers of creosote strength filtering, the artist has remained truthful to her subject and left his signature white neck/broon face combo.

Hate to burst balloons, but he said it was parcels and repairs today with day aff and dentist tomorrow?
Ma life, ma page, ma rules and if a said he was aff to the dentist today then he was aff to the dentist the day. Yer nothing but a horrible troll!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So if he's ripped his granny lino, by pulling oot his dryer, does that mean it's the first time he's ever pulled it out. These cleaning accounts, not very clean are they.

Ma life, ma page, ma rules and if a said he was aff to the dentist today then he was aff to the dentist the day. Yer nothing but a horrible troll!!!
Nae debates @Kaydeelaydee youse bish! Sit down and get some class and new lino.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just me? (one for us older folks πŸ˜ƒ) although tbh I think it’s a little unfair on Max Headroom
EB10CAC4-C39A-4108-9185-00BB236EE174.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Night night ma lovelies . Counting down to the weekend for some absolute shocking content from Marion. He saves the best for Saturday 🀣

here’s a little something to remind us how bespoke his IBS is
OMG comedy gold! Laughing so much at this! So amused, I'm stealing some of Marion's exclamation marks! So aye! "Tattie hearts" for you, you boujee bastard! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone fill me in on this Mario rant/dryer/ruined flooring situationπŸ˜‚Now nobody come for me but I don’t mind Mario as much as some of the other cleaning influences but his flat is full of tack but likes to say he doesn’t like clutter and when he gets the fabuloosaaaa out I want through my phone at a brick wall can’t stand the stuff 😑 Does anyone have this rant recorded I bloody missed it πŸ˜‚ so he pulled the dryer out because it’s broke and he ruined the lino? But he’s not showed any pictures of the damaged floor ? I might have to #GIFT Mario some furniture sliders even I know that lino/vinyl dints and marks easily poor wee boy x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.