Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sets my misophonia on fire 😖😖 If he gets gifted a tumble dryer I’ll do a Liam Neeson on him.
After this year there must be thousands of people worthy of a gifted tumble dryer. If he gets one that'll be another company I boycott. I know it won't have an impact but I, unlike Marion, have a conscience 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh so the flat is his blokes starting to make more sense now ,I imagine he walked in as some sort of laurence llewelyn-bowen and said Dez this place need some boujieeing up !🤢And the spending hasn’t stopped since then ...
Way down at the bottom of his grid, there are before and after pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He is getting on my goat with all this drama over a bloomin dryer and damaged floor (which I think is absolute rubbish) . He could easily do without a dryer and if he must get one they are not hugely expensive, would have been cheaper than buying than whatever that stupid insurance he bought was and as for a the lino if it is indeed ripped it would surely be the part under the dryer which no one will see? Absolute detest these instagrammers who ebeg for products and if he is gifted one then that will be another company I will not buy from.

Reactions: 12
About wee super Mario when I was still a fan of Hinch I heard about him when she #GIFTED him the shark handheld so I had a look at his page viewed a couple of his stories and grid posts I’ve never even followed him or sent him a nasty messages or screenshot a story and the day after I realised he had blocked me for no reason at all😩😂 now mi wee bespoke ego was very hurt 😉but still to this day I don’t know why he blocked my real account but hasn’t blocked my undercover account with no profile picture or followers? Sorry for the super long paragraph but this might have been said before but could that council flat not go to somebody more in need? I don’t think I earn as much are Mario and neither does my partner and we rent were trying to save for a deposit for a house but it’s just so hard with bills how does Mario get a council flat and do it all out like that it’s very unheard of ? Does he get payed a lot by Ava May I’ve always wondered that seen as he had a ‘collab’ with them and is besties with the owner 🤷🏼‍♀️ yet he still works part time as a cleaner ?Who knows but 100k followers is nothing to laugh at I know he’s not in the millions but this lad does earn money some people with only 50K stop working and just earn from sponsors and trying to sell tit ... It’s probably because he buys something and changes his mind 2 weeks later!!! That lino should be down for 10+years he does realise some people live in mold and damp ridden council accommodations with floor boards showing ? He should be disgusted in himself after reading what I’ve read tonight mario seems very up himself and wants the hinch home and lifestyle.
I mean no offence to anyone living in the immediate area where mario does but it is quite derelict looking so there wouldn’t be a lot of demand to rent there and trust me the rent will be around £200 a month mark, maybe a wee bit more. I’m sure it is due to be pulled down in the future and the wider area is actually really nice. Here’s the thing. They could save more to buy a house but he seems to spend every last penny on a flat that he doesn’t own. What they should be doing is sticking to a strict budget and just keep that flat clean and basic, especially if those new houses being built next to him are his dream. He is literally throwing money away. He’s saying whoever gets the flat next will have a palace? I’m sure they’re marked for demolition. Anyway I’ll get back in ma lane lovelie. Keep saving and you’ll get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean no offence to anyone living in the immediate area where mario does but it is quite derelict looking so there wouldn’t be a lot of demand to rent there and trust me the rent will be around £200 a month mark, maybe a wee bit more. I’m sure it is due to be pulled down in the future and the wider area is actually really nice. Here’s the thing. They could save more to buy a house but he seems to spend every last penny on a flat that he doesn’t own. What they should be doing is sticking to a strict budget and just keep that flat clean and basic, especially if those new houses being built next to him are his dream. He is literally throwing money away. He’s saying whoever gets the flat next will have a palace? I’m sure they’re marked for demolition. Anyway I’ll get back in ma lane lovelie. Keep saving and you’ll get there.
Usually the minimum for Scotland 1 bed is £330-360 a month

Reactions: 4
Judging by prices that I know of in neighbouring Ayrshire I would say that’s about the £350-£400 mark.
(Oh how very Homes Under The Hammerish 🤪)
Bearing in mind I think that it was allocated to Derek not long after he left the army that I have also noticed it’s these types of properties that tend to be foisted on younger people with no kids cos nobody else will take them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol love how youse guys screenshot these instas when they're at their most crazy and they delete it thinking nobody noticed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I just know when it’s a deletable story in the mind of Saint Madge! I’ve developed an uncanny intuition for it. Not sure if I should be proud of myself about that or a bit concerned?..... 🕵🏼 Quite honestly, he brings joy to my life as every single move he makes cracks me up. So aye, I’ll git back in ma lane noo 🤪

View attachment 341060
fixed it

Mine is a true reflection of his Boujee life
Omg in dying 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One beds in that area are currently between £300-£500 on Rightmove but I don't know how much less it would be considering it's a council flat.

Reactions: 5
Is he losing interest with IG?

He no longer does his kissy kissy bye anymore.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“Life moves oan, I’ll say nay mare” it’s a bleeping tumble dryer marrrrion you bleep! It’s not life saving equipment or a plan to solve world hunger. I swear to God he’s doing my head in now. There’s folk struggling to feed their families, and small businesses shutting down everywhere, yet this imbecile spends enough to feed a small country on complete shite, day in - day out. Neanderthal. Enuf said ma lovelies, I’m away back in ma ain lane noo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
One beds in that area are currently between £300-£500 on Rightmove but I don't know how much less it would be considering it's a council flat.
Yeah it probably is closer to £300. Which is a manageable amount to work with and be able to save. And to buy a bloody new tumble drier 😂😂😂. He’s gonnae get a gifted one. I can feel it in ma watter so aye 💎💎💎

Yeah it probably is closer to £300. Which is a manageable amount to work with and be able to save. And to buy a bloody new tumble drier 😂😂😂. He’s gonnae get a gifted one. I can feel it in ma watter so aye 💎💎💎
I’ll actually greet if he gets a gifted tumble dryer! I fear you’re right though. Sickening, so it is and so forth 💎

I used to love the wee christmas tv guide my mum would get every year... read all about the soaps etc
Me too! I can confirm Saint Marjorie is talking out his arse! I’ve tried to get routine and it’s not possible. Talking shite again wee man!

No more Mr. Nice Guy. Aye, ok Marion, we’re feart so we ur 🙄 so aye, and so forth!
'' I will deal with this '' 😂 😂 😂 OOOH pipe down Mr Muscle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Life moves oan, I’ll say nay mare” it’s a bleeping tumble dryer marrrrion you bleep! It’s not life saving equipment or a plan to solve world hunger. I swear to God he’s doing my head in now. There’s folk struggling to feed their families, and small businesses shutting down everywhere, yet this imbecile spends enough to feed a small country on complete shite, day in - day out. Neanderthal. Enuf said ma lovelies, I’m away back in ma ain lane noo.
If he didn't sweat his bollocks off with ten bleeping layers of clothes he wouldn't have so much washing and drying. The div.

I used to love the wee christmas tv guide my mum would get every year... read all about the soaps etc

'' I will deal with this '' 😂 😂 😂 OOOH pipe down Mr Muscle.
Like Popeye and Olive the pair of 'em.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just a thought ma lovelies..... are we all Scottish here? Interested to know if our English/Welsh/Northern Irish friends & neighbours have the faintest idea what this Neanderthal is going on about? Is it just the Scottish tattle contingent who appreciate the shite fuelled content of oor marigold?.... 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just a thought ma lovelies..... are we all Scottish here? Interested to know if our English/Welsh/Northern Irish friends & neighbours have the faintest idea what this Neanderthal is going on about? Is it just the Scottish tattle contingent who appreciate the shite fuelled content of oor marigold?.... 💎
I think I'm trans Scottish noo ma lovelie. 😁 I'm actually English. 😁 A fool is a fool nae matter where they come from, so aye. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm originally a Londoner who now lives on the Suffolk / Norfolk border. I don't watch / follow Melvin I just rely on all you lot to fill me in on his shenanigans. I'm trying not to read this thread in bed mind you because I'm laughing so much I'm getting daggers from my husband. It totally brightens up my day 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm English but not far from the Scottish border, with Scottish and Irish blood in me 👍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.