Cleaning with Mario #26 clutter station in the colour plywood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Marion isn’t breaking the law by travelling outside of his council area to goto the dentist - he’s in Paisley and the dentist is in Bishopbriggs. He’s not in pain (we would know about it) so it’s not essential travel.

I wish I could be bothered making another account since he blocked my third one about 3 months ago as I would message him.

Piers Morgan said people should be held accountable for breaking covid lockdown rules, and what Piers says goes (I know he’s a wank).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same, I saw no rant? Does anyone have a screenshot?
No screenshot ma lovelies but he's definitely deleted his wee exclamation point ridden rant page.

He was angry/frustrated and late for work and signed off with "no more Mr Nice Mario". Or something along those lines. Hope you get the "just" of things cos it has caused me some pain to type out Melvin's real name 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And I’m calling BS on the dentist. I live in Scotland and cannot get any routine appointments AT ALL! It’s emergency only or the hygienist. This is private and NHS dentists. I’ve tried both! However let’s wait and see if he stories it.... 🥱
Me too! I can confirm Saint Marjorie is talking out his arse! I’ve tried to get routine and it’s not possible. Talking shite again wee man!

No screenshot ma lovelies but he's definitely deleted his wee exclamation point ridden rant page.

He was angry/frustrated and late for work and signed off with "no more Mr Nice Mario". Or something along those lines. Hope you get the "just" of things cos it has caused me some pain to type out Melvin's real name 😁😁
No more Mr. Nice Guy. Aye, ok Marion, we’re feart so we ur 🙄 so aye, and so forth!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Me too! I can confirm Saint Marjorie is talking out his arse! I’ve tried to get routine and it’s not possible. Talking shite again wee man!

No more Mr. Nice Guy. Aye, ok Marion, we’re feart so we ur 🙄 so aye, and so forth!
Did he not say in his stories that he was off work today to goto the dentist? duck me, bleep can’t keep up with his lies when there’s only 10 minutes between them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

lol love how youse guys screenshot these instas when they're at their most crazy and they delete it thinking nobody noticed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what happened? That nasty Herpes late delivering *shock horror* at the busiest time of year??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aye ma lovelies, he’s definitely lied about being off all day today to go for his dentist journey part 2, then had his mini rant about being beyond anger and let slip that he’s late for work. Then shat himself when he’s realised he’s admitted he was lying about his dentist trip today and hit delete. Silly silly Marion. May I suggest a boujee notepad from home bargains so that you can jot down your lies to avoid any more slip ups?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aye ma lovelies, he’s definitely lied about being off all day today to go for his dentist journey part 2, then had his mini rant about being beyond anger and let slip that he’s late for work. Then shat himself when he’s realised he’s admitted he was lying about his dentist trip today and hit delete. Silly silly Marion. May I suggest a boujee notepad from home bargains so that you can jot down your lies to avoid any more slip ups?
And he works in the police station.... Hahahaha you couldn't make it up! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wait I thought he was off work and waiting for his parcels what he purchased with Dereks money?

Ahhh makes sense now. I love flustered Mario. That’s whe. All his lies surface 😏

Don’t really have any words for this
Don’t worry Ma lovlie I have given it a make over for a true reflection of our Marion

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Excuse me ma lovelie he doesnae like choclit, he’s mare of a savoury person. Karmer on your arse!
That was one of my abzaloot favourites of all time 😂😂 Ah widdenae thank ye fur sumphin sweet, ah’ve no’ goat a sweet toof. Ah priffer a wee criss bowl 😂😂 If I recall correctly, this statement was made a mere few days before eating all of Derek’s birthday creme eggs 😂😂 #needed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So what happened? That nasty Herpes late delivering *shock horror* at the busiest time of year??
Naw, ma lovelie, ye’ve goat that wrong. He willnae wurk wi’ Herrrums, abzalootlee not. He willnae be orderrin’ fae JaiDee again either 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wait I thought he was off work and waiting for his parcels what he purchased with Dereks money?

Ahhh makes sense now. I love flustered Mario. That’s whe. All his lies surface 😏

Don’t worry Ma lovlie I have given it a make over for a true reflection of our Marion
I. Am. Dead. ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That was one of my abzaloot favourites of all time 😂😂 Ah widdenae thank ye fur sumphin sweet, ah’ve no’ goat a sweet toof. Ah priffer a wee criss bowl 😂😂 If I recall correctly, this statement was made a mere few days before eating all of Derek’s birthday creme eggs 😂😂 #needed 😂😂
Did he ever eat his way through the tit ton of crisss he bought. Are they in the cupboard of mystery. 🤔

Bespoke bouji logo/id/police mugshot.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.