Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not listened to his waffling stories cos I’m not in the mood for Mario mince the night, but I did click through on mute and spotted oor gurrrlll Rayn in the background plotting his demise:
Looks like she doesn't understand his hair either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen his stories, and l see what everyone means about his friggin hair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget she has been through many a wars in her life he can only imagine
🤣🤣🤣 your comment nearly ended me, I had actual tears from laughing - that sounds like something one of Melvin’s arse kissers would say but it’s true! You captured him so well lol

He honestly talks the biggest load of shite and can stretch a story out so much.....so aye...and so on and so forth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry I keep going on, but his hair!!!
He looks like road kill. like half of his head has been squashed.
I bet Rayn dreams about scratching his eyes out daily.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“So whoever’s gran, mum, daughter, niece... relation she is.”

Ah yes, he must be talking about my 80 year old niece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Where were his rings in that story? Does he take them off to do skin care? Sorry if it’s been said I sometimes skip his stories because you know, mario!!! 🧐🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a bespoke watch that was ma luvlees , that tappity tap tap tap left me exasperated , I caught my breath only to see him applying another mound of product waiting to be tappity tap tap tapped, the top of that wardrobe is a pure riot, he could get some boujee plush storage boxes that would blend in nicely so aye back inta ma ain lane ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All is now well with the world. Tappity Tappity skincare routine is back. Its as if covid did not happen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
cant wait to see what he buys derek for xmas what did he get him last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So.... not much to update re the joab.... its defo in osprey house...he's defo cleaning... he tells everyone to follow his insta page and a few cops have .... but swiftly unfollowed....my info is from my offspring who's step parent has had the pleasure of Marion's company in their office. I've asked for pictures but was told not a chance:(:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So.... not much to update re the joab.... its defo in osprey house...he's defo cleaning... he tells everyone to follow his insta page and a few cops have .... but swiftly unfollowed....my info is from my offspring who's step parent has had the pleasure of Marion's company in their office. I've asked for pictures but was told not a chance:(:p
Hahaha, so he's doing proper cleaning, which is bloody hard work, and he's already spending the weekend in bed. He won't last long, he had a cold/ebola every week he worked at Debenhams. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Ye can tell I'm tired, I'm playing with ma hair"

Careful Mazda there's not alot left!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m surprised he didn’t invite this wee fit 80 year old roon for a shot of his dyson hair dryer that all the gurls love to have a go off
He missed a shot there could have made a new best pal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You do realise your offspring has told you to stay in your ain lane there and so forth! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
oor marion geein us aw a wee reminder an a trip doon memury lane that woodhill dental care approached him to be an ambassador fur his teef jurney!! Noo he joost loves bein oan camera an taken foties a himsel so aye thats gave him hunnars a confidence if anybudys lookin tae go oan a wee teef jurney marions mere than happy tae answer any questions but it might take a bit tae get back tae yez aw coz his outbox is joost full tae the brim!! lots a love tae yez aww mwah mwah mwah!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where were his rings in that story? Does he take them off to do skin care? Sorry if it’s been said I sometimes skip his stories because you know, mario!!! 🧐🤪
He takes them off to scrub the green marks off.

Hahaha, so he's doing proper cleaning, which is bloody hard work, and he's already spending the weekend in bed. He won't last long, he had a cold/ebola every week he worked at Debenhams. 🙄
EBOLA 😂😂 I can't breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wee Marion, the early Christmas gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just can’t take him seriously, just looove being on camera ma lovelies wif ma teefs 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.