Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we all know the surprise set up that deek will love is a hot chocolate station. I've already figured that one wayyyy back monzo. Band wagons are being well a truly jumped this year aren't they. I mean, considering he didn't even like Christmas in October 2019๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So we all know the surprise set up that deek will love is a hot chocolate station. I've already figured that one wayyyy back monzo. Band wagons are being well a truly jumped this year aren't they. I mean, considering he didn't even like Christmas in October 2019๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I had to Google that because I didn't know there was such a thing - I thought you just kept your drinks and accessories in a cupboard ๐Ÿ™„, but this "thing" I've found is horrific! ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Although not as horrific as the corner coffee station, which I REALLY want Melv to buy - can you imagine it on the already cluttered work surface? ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
2 things Ma lovelies

1 - Do we think dezza has give mazza the boot?

2 - I spy some gonks. I wondered how long it would be until he jumped on that band wagon.
What, in the name of fire hazard is that?

Marion's flat literally gives me eyeball ache.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had just taken my contact lenses out and took a look at Marioโ€™s story, I thought he was hedgehog! What the hec has her done to his hair. The front looks flat while the back is all spikey
Either way once Iโ€™d put my glasses on. He still looked like a hedgehog.
Him slapping his skin is going to give me nightmares!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might be wrong but did he have a convo wit a wee old gal today? She was a lovely person, so bubbly, she was lovely so aye, she was at the bus stop, yea, lovely person, so aye, she was a clippie, he could imagine how hard her life had been but she was lovely, just a really lovely person, she was at the bus stop. So aye! I hope Iโ€™ve not imagined all that๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I might be wrong but did he have a convo wit a wee old gal today? She was a lovely person, so bubbly, she was lovely so aye, she was at the bus stop, yea, lovely person, so aye, she was a clippie, he could imagine how hard her life had been but she was lovely, just a really lovely person, she was at the bus stop. So aye! I hope Iโ€™ve not imagined all that๐Ÿคช
My lovelie the wee oldie was in her late 80โ€™s & fit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Did I imagine that ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so basically .... the 80 year old lady is Marios made up way of saying his read on tattle and people ( tattlers ) have an issue because he is so happy and funny.

Mario ma wee lad you are funny Iโ€™ll give ye that, but we laugh at your narcissistic behaviour not with you.

Also side note - he is going a bit ott with that eye cream. He will blind himself before long

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Donโ€™t forget she has been through many a wars in her life he can only imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok so basically .... the 80 year old lady is Marios made up way of saying his read on tattle and people ( tattlers ) have an issue because he is so happy and funny.

Mario ma wee lad you are funny Iโ€™ll give ye that, but we laugh at your narcissistic behaviour not with you.

Also side note - he is going a bit ott with that eye cream. He will blind himself before long
That bea k:ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well my lovelie.... heโ€™s been working today, had a natter with a fit old lady in her late 80โ€™s at the bus stap , now donโ€™t u think his hair issue is slightly in its ain lane here๐Ÿคฃ
Tap tap tap
mwah mwah my lovelie ๐Ÿ˜†

I actually thought he said 'fat', had to watch it a few times then realised he said 'fit' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think heโ€™s just sprayed heโ€™s face with Femfresh .... the silly fanny!
He needs to sort heโ€™s dandruff out, that tops smothered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iโ€™ve not read todayโ€™s yet but what (and I cannot stress this enough) the duck is going on with Marions hair the night? Whyโ€™s it stuck up then brushed to the side like that?
Also what's wrong with his nose etc etc I think he's an escaped genetic experiment. ๐Ÿ‘พ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think heโ€™s just sprayed heโ€™s face with Femfresh .... the silly fanny!
He needs to sort heโ€™s dandruff out, that tops smothered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜˜
My lovelie... dandruff ๐Ÿ˜cracker!!!..
Perhaps sparkle spray to blend in with his grotto ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve just watched the bazillion dots and wondered if any of you lovelies can tell me if
A. The wee old wummin was a lovely person?
and
B. WTF is with the half Sonic hair and half flat hair ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿฅ”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iโ€™ve not listened to his waffling stories cos Iโ€™m not in the mood for Mario mince the night, but I did click through on mute and spotted oor gurrrlll Rayn in the background plotting his demise:
Go Rayn!
Mario has mentioned Derek but weโ€™ve not actually seen him. Has he been crushed by the tat piles?! ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.