Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, I'm all cosy in the colour clear after ma shower, thank god I don't have a cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh a wee skin care routine. His hair looks like he’s had his hands on an electrostatic generator so on that basis I’m saying he cleans a school and got aw excited in a science classroom.

Also, the conversation with the lovelie woman in her 80s is the new episode of “things that never happened”!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God love the old biddy. She probably thought she was doing her good deed for the day by entertaining a convo with Melvin.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a wee treat for you all I captured a couple of gifs from tonights waffle while he twatted himself about the face.

First I give you tappa tappa tappa (especially for @Cagayu )

And then I present to you bye bye ma lovelies mwah mwah mwah

He is such a bleeping weapon,he really is!

God love the old biddy. She probably thought she was doing her good deed for the day by entertaining a convo with Melvin.
Exactly what I thought. She did her bit for care in the community today :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
😂😂😂😂 all the tat on the top of the wardrobes in the background 🤦🏼🤦🏼 he’s such a red neck. Tat to the gunnels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well Jesus what a wanker 🙈
The oldie lady was in her late 80’s & fit 🤣🤣
He’s such a bleeping knob...
So aye lovelies food for .... um thought ... lasting impression & so forth 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve not read today’s yet but what (and I cannot stress this enough) the duck is going on with Marions hair the night? Why’s it stuck up then brushed to the side like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve not read today’s yet but what (and I cannot stress this enough) the duck is going on with Marions hair the night? Why’s it stuck up then brushed to the side like that?
Excuse me ma lovelie, that’s been styled by a dyson hair dryer! Now take a seat and get some class!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh dear lord, the messages he’s getting from his menopausal mafia - tears in their eyes? Yes, I have the same problem, EVERY TIME I WATCH MARION.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well my lovelie.... he’s been working today, had a natter with a fit old lady in her late 80’s at the bus stap , now don’t u think his hair issue is slightly in its ain lane here🤣
Tap tap tap
mwah mwah my lovelie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.