Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s as shiny as a snooker ball in that video! 😂 and of course he HAS to wipe away that fake tear

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s as shiny as a snooker ball in that video! 😂 and of course he HAS to wipe away that fake tear
😂Some of those shots and angles really weren't flattering at all. And what was he on about he likes taking pictures now? He was always taking pictures and videos of his grey furry teeth before the teeth jurrnee 🤷

Screenshot_20201117-141149_kindlephoto-28040684.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
He should have went on an eyebrow journey before being filmed by the dentist! Rough as toast, Margo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good grief, that face! He looks like an uncircumcised penis, droopy and angry looking thing 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂Some of those shots and angles really weren't flattering at all. And what was he on about he likes taking pictures now? He was always taking pictures and videos of his grey furry teeth before the teeth jurrnee 🤷

View attachment 313952
He looks like he hasn't got a tooth in his heed there and is gurning! 😂

My god, if Mario is the best customer they can find to be the "face" of their treatments, then they must be on their last legs! 🥴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like he hasn't got a tooth in his heed there and is gurning! 😂

My god, if Mario is the best customer they can find to be the "face" of their treatments, then they must be on their last legs! 🥴 😂
He looks like the comedian that rips the piss out of Natalie Cassidy 😂

Trust me y'all, of all the pictures that I saved that one was the least creepy...but seeing as I can't unsee this I might as well torment you all with it too😂

Screenshot_20201117-164822_kindlephoto-32939980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I'm sure the dentists would have been more grateful if you weren't so illiterate in your ads for them.

and shouldn't it have been marked #ad?

cleaning_with_mario_2020.11.17_zog0qc.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been a beauty therapist for 23 years and I can absolutely assure you all that applying a facial oil is not drying.... If that was the case, then EVERY SINGLE acne skin would be doing the bleeping backstroke in it....

The fact that he is influencing people to buy skincare and potentially waste money at a time like this is bleeping appalling and he should be ashamed of himself. Stupid little ewok.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.