Cleaning with Mario #25 7th November Mario showed to me, his boujee Christmas tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those 'Bamboo style/Cork style' things in his kitchen DO NOT MATCH either with each other or the black & white glitter theme.

I'm off to the reeenge to get some fabulosa in the scent ONE TAR BLACKBERRY ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
He is really into bamboo vibe at the moment my lovely. Get back in your lane

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think I'll bother putting my tree this year, I mean I see bleeping Melvin's more on the gram than I would look at my own anyway. I just can't with him again at the moment, I am going through one of my no patience with cunts phases again ๐Ÿฅ” โค

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think I'll bother putting my tree this year, I mean I see bleeping Melvin's more on the gram than I would look at my own anyway. I just can't with him again at the moment, I am going through one of my no patience with cunts phases again ๐Ÿฅ” โค
I hear you Mrs Bamalam! He actually makes me want to punch someone, preferably him, anytime I watch him!

But ma lovelies, there will be nae mare sore shoulders coz heโ€™s taking his time cleaning! ๐Ÿ’Ž

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I hear you Mrs Bamalam! He actually makes me want to punch someone, preferably him, anytime I watch him!

But ma lovelies, there will be nae mare sore shoulders coz heโ€™s taking his time cleaning! ๐Ÿ’Ž
Awaiting the frozen shoulder jurneh. ๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That flat is so cluttered, that l want to take a bin liner to it's contents ๐Ÿ™ˆ

That a cat liiter tray, right? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: why wouldn't you keep it in the bathroom or hallway. Fair enough of people are meticulous, but this is wipe around Mario after allView attachment 312282
I'm lucky. I keep mine in the spare bedroom. Even if he put it in the hallway it would be better than the kitchen

It won't fit, both are truly tiny. I suppose bedroom, or behind the sofa, if he didn't fill it with crap. Not ideal anywhere really. I think that's why he sprays like a loon, the smell of cat everywhere. ๐Ÿคข
Hahaha at him laying around for days, any Dr will tell him it's a very bad idea to let his shoulder and neck stiffen up further.
Knowing how clean he is, he'll be on top of the litterbox cleaning so it doesn't smell. I'm the same. Mine gets scooped 3 times a day for that reason.
People think its cats that smell, but it's owners who don't clean their boxes regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe him and Wee dezza had a fall out and Lady Marion o Paisley had to ' sort hersel oout' if you get me meaning ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ repetitive strain and all that...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That a cat liiter tray, right? :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: why wouldn't you keep it in the bathroom or hallway. Fair enough of people are meticulous, but this is wipe around Mario after allView attachment 312282
I worry about the poor cat inhaling all the shite in the flat but I guarantee her food and water bowls get cross contaminated everytime Mario sprays down the work tops.

No way that poor cat isn't suffering from ingesting all those chemicals.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Hello ma lovelies, how are youuuuuuu? ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

I've had a notification on the NHS app saying I need to self isolate for 10 days - I was only out an hour and popped in 3 shops, so I'm fed up annoyed! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ก

Buttttt..... I think I'll use ma time wisely and start reading thread 1 onwards! ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hullo ma lovelies. Just taking a seat, getting some class and parking my boujee arse (without the karma) for his bamboo and station journee. Buzzin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I worry about the poor cat inhaling all the shite in the flat but I guarantee her food and water bowls get cross contaminated everytime Mario sprays down the work tops.

No way that poor cat isn't suffering from ingesting all those chemicals.
being cooped up in that flat all day with no fresh air and everything wax melt and diffuser going. I noticed in one of his stories the poor thing was sitting by the window trying to get some fresh air(probably trying to escape again). They could easily add some mesh to the windows so she could at least get some air

Screenshot_20201116-182955_kindlephoto-27519101.png

QUOTEQUOTE="GiftedNotFree, post: 2921772, member: 56787"]
I think thereโ€™s even more stuff crammed into that corner than the last time I seen that bit of the bedroom ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
[/QUOTE]

Was going to post the exact same thing. That room is making me stressed . Should change his name to hoarding with Mario

Screenshot_20201116-143404_kindlephoto-27502047.png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So where has the chair with the door knocker gone? Now that the pointless livingroom chair that holds the oversized dog toy is at the boujee vanity table?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shouldn't that eevah meee advent calendar have #ad #gifted etc on it?

Prick

So where has the chair with the door knocker gone? Now that the pointless livingroom chair that holds the oversized dog toy is at the boujee vanity table?
Maybe it's where his shoeboxes were, they've probably ended up in Deek's hangerless wardrobe

• Haha
I was the same. Had to do a complete break. He just winds me up eventually and the new hoover pushed me over the edge. Absolutely no bleeping point to that purchase.
Anyway Iโ€™m back, missed you all and thank you @ayeayecaptain for your little message ๐Ÿ˜Š
So, Having had a quick recap on here, the godamn awful tree is up I see and heโ€™s still spending Dereks money ๐Ÿ˜‚ Missed bugger all then ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
It's been moved to the wardrobe side of the bedroom and is operating as a shelf i.e. a tit ton of stuff has been dumped on top of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was the same. Had to do a complete break. He just winds me up eventually and the new hoover pushed me over the edge. Absolutely no bleeping point to that purchase.
Anyway Iโ€™m back, missed you all and thank you @ayeayecaptain for your little message ๐Ÿ˜Š
So, Having had a quick recap on here, the godamn awful tree is up I see and heโ€™s still spending Dereks money ๐Ÿ˜‚ Missed bugger all then ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well we did discover he could be the secret love child of the murderers Des Nilsson and Rose West ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Hello ma lovelies, how are youuuuuuu? ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿ’Ž

I've had a notification on the NHS app saying I need to self isolate for 10 days - I was only out an hour and popped in 3 shops, so I'm fed up annoyed! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ก

Buttttt..... I think I'll use ma time wisely and start reading thread 1 onwards! ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Hullo ma lovelie . Ah canโ€™t think of a better way to spend isolation than reading thread one onwards. Please pop back on here and remind us of belters from a time gone by . Mwah

Reactions: 6
Helloo....glad youโ€™re ok!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป But..was it perhaps someone else who messaged you? I donโ€™t think it was me. Iโ€™ve been avoiding the wee prick aswell tbh ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.