Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has the baby jesus done to deserve Mario's Christmas decorations. Incorrect spelling on his tree topper has finished me. So holy and special. My head is full of the US election, I'd like to stop looking at twitter, but my brain won't let me. Sort of half feel Mario should be mounting legal challenges to our opinions on his taste in decorations. Sad! He's won bigly if you count his own opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aye away for your breakfast so Rayn can steal those turkey twizzlers off your 9 fit windae garland.
Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
5 days for that? I honestly can’t understand what has taken him 5 days, almost a week, to set up. It’s shite.
I was thinking the same, I’m not really sure how it took 5 days to put that up? Unless he was taking 23hr breaks each day 🙈 .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
6F4C7623-0479-41E0-8089-7380DED8357C.jpeg
A bauble stand? 😂
I’ll save you the trouble “lovelies” it’s a banana tree stand for holding bananas on. Go to the range and they have them for cheap

26E4508D-9C40-4E9D-B168-C00615C61FB7.jpeg
Even comes in a wood effect🙃🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Love him trying to make his bespoke tree all classy and boujee and half way through the reveal the lights start flashing like a 90’s rave. Twinkling subtly would be more boujee Marion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
5 days! 😲 l thought l was a fanny with making sure things look right, but he's took it to a whole new level.
I mean seriously, the size of his flat!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 days! 😲 l thought l was a fanny with making sure things look right, but he's took it to a whole new level.
I mean seriously, the size of his flat!🙄
99.99999% of that five days spent shoving things under the bed, in the attic, and I'm sad to say in Derek's wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s the ugliest tree I’ve ever seen. I did enjoy listening to him talk about himself...sorry, the bespoke fairy 🧚‍♀️ 😱😜

He’ll be sick of looking at all that tat by 25 November.
Yeah the fairy was my particular favourite, with his wee bespoke diamond Marion 💎 charm. His head really is rammed up his own arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope he doesn’t leave all his migraine inducing lights on whist he’s out taking tea and grease, his hobbit hovel might burn to the grooond 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cue the reposts from his lovelies of HiS and only HIS Christmas set up... I would really love to know what deek really thinks. Such a narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“Rayn is always by my feet” - no Mario she is thinking about how she is going to tear down that monstrosity of a tree 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When all's said and done, I reckon his Christmas breaking point will be that chair in his bedroom. Stubbed toes ruin glad tidings.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
When all's said and done, I reckon his Christmas breaking point will be that chair in his bedroom. Stubbed toes ruin glad tidings.
😂 The thought of him smashing his toes every day is killing me. Hopefully he'll fall over too.
He desperately needs an intervention about the hoarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually (really) not one to comment I just have a read - what is so special about that tree, he was acting like he was going to be revealing something amazing, basic at best 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.