Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooohhhh it's here ma lovelies.... answering the questions. He's such a spineing bright diamond doing it now he's back working..... we're all so lucky he does it for the lovelies.
Gonna pour myself a little Vodka from the drinks trolley and enjoy 🥔💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
STOP the bus........marion wasnt that academic at school! Who would have thought that!! The bookie pen is definitely not bespoke bless!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So he starts saying he didn't come out at school...but then goes on about being picked on because of his sexuality. Which is it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've had to pause his stories because of how he's waffling on. Watching my 90 day fiance is more important than that clown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wahfullin wae Miriam I couldne get past 8 dots with eleventy billion to go....ma Joab naebody needs to know oan Instagram...so aye ma luvlees

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I only got 4 dots in before I lost the will to live.

“I wisnae that academic” you don’t say.
After that mind blowing statement I quit the dots.
Did anyone survive? Did he disclose his new joab?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell. Just seen he has 3,000,560 story dots. 😲 gonna jump in the shower. Then settle down in bed to watch the tit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.