Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my point. He's got a habit of wearing no clothes or bed clothes when he's got workies at the door and in the house. Must give him a thrill but he's got no thought for how others might feel.
I would never dream of going for a bath/ shower when there is workmen in or near the time there due it wasn’t too long ago the sky man allegedly got flashed. As well as the postie!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would never dream of going for a bath/ shower when there is workmen in or near the time there due it wasn’t too long ago the sky man allegedly got flashed. As well as the postie!
Same here. Unless they were fit and unwanted them to join me in the shower 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He said you could youse his discount code for the new Avamay products but you Cannae......he really needs to stay in his ain lane!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly my point. He's got a habit of wearing no clothes or bed clothes when he's got workies at the door and in the house. Must give him a thrill but he's got no thought for how others might feel.
I was just thinking that funnily enough. I bet he was livid there was a female there! Bet he planned to "accidentally" answer the door naked again when he saw the man standing there after spying through the keyhole with his kerry katona eye.

Also, lol the lady looks so uncomfortable! Can hear her thinking 'Wtf is he wearing?'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
does he not understand the use of inverted commas? He either isn’t “sorry” or he just used them on a random boujeeee word 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those were Derek’s carpets he had cleaned I think? Then he got the new ones after that.
Hahahaha they must have done such a good job he wanted new ones

Has anyone asked him what is job is yet?

Some poor innocent follower will ask him about his job and he will block them, assuming they are a tattler 🤣
oh tit. I asked him. I’m going to have to make a new account now aren’t I 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.