Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyB

My daughter told me if I wanted a good laugh then to have gander at this lads Instagram. I thought I was hopeless at cleaning but he beats me - he never seems to move anything to clean underneath. He sprays loads of cleaning stuff on his kitchen worktops and then wipes around everything on there. Way to go lad - someone who is worse than me at cleaning - and that is saying something :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Oh ladies and gentlemen he’s acknowledged he’s stuck for words.
Here have these three:
Total.Fucking.Narcissist.

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
I know we’ve all said it before ma lovelies but just a reminder he doesn’t like seasonal scents yet just LOVES the mulled wine plug in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

DilysMcGillis

I only got 4 dots in before I lost the will to live.

“I wisnae that academic” you don’t say.
After that mind blowing statement I quit the dots.
Did anyone survive? Did he disclose his new joab?
He did not, ma lovelie, as it’s jist his joab an’ it’s no’ importint tae Instagram. Fumin’. I stuck with it for the long haul 😂 There were a few new bespoke Marionisms in there, but I don’t have the time they deserve to immortalise them on here tonight 😂 The whole thing was just a fishing exercise to get us to ask about his joab, so he could then taunt us further 😂 It’s no’ a seekrit, it’s jist no’ relevant oan here 😡 If it’s no’ a seekrit fuckin’ get us tellt, Meirdre 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
If he sticks to his timetable, it's the grand Christmas reveal tomorrow. Get your boozy joooos in the fridge the noo so we're properly set for the show. I'm opening up the song book in early celebration. Give it laldy Elton.

Step into Melvins
Let's join together
We can laugh at his tree forever and ever
All pink and tacky
Come along with me
Step into Melvins
The admission's free

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
When all's said and done, I reckon his Christmas breaking point will be that chair in his bedroom. Stubbed toes ruin glad tidings.

• Haha

MrsFierce

STOP the bus........marion wasnt that academic at school! Who would have thought that!! The bookie pen is definitely not bespoke bless!

• Haha
How the fuck can he eat all that cheese, processed meat and garlic dip if he has super sensitive ibs where he falls through the flairboards?

Screenshot_20201030-194541_kindlephoto-43702164.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. He’s well known in scottish theatre scene. I haven’t seen him since school though and didn’t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name 🤣 That’s how alike they are!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, I am off to catch up on what ma wee elf boy in tights has been up to today, as ma joab has kept me busy. I won’t share ma joab on here cos its no fer tattle, yer nosey fuckers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Whoswho

5 days for that? I honestly can’t understand what has taken him 5 days, almost a week, to set up. It’s shite.
I was thinking the same, I’m not really sure how it took 5 days to put that up? Unless he was taking 23hr breaks each day 🙈 .

• Haha

MrsFierce

If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual fuck do they get their money? It baffles me! Oh and two hoovers for a one bedroom flat??

• Haha
  • Wow

Badaboom

VIP Member
Stroke your own ego, you prick. Don’t involve us, thanks 🙄

9780129F-ABB1-41B1-BDFA-38B1FE0A3275.jpeg

Hinchy has obviously had enough of looking at his horrible cracked lips 😂
BD8099AC-3688-4A62-984F-2695AA6F5767.jpeg

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, I am off to catch up on what ma wee elf boy in tights has been up to today, as ma joab has kept me busy. I won’t share ma joab on here cos its no fer tattle, yer nosey fuckers 🤣🤣🤣
If you don't want to tell us what you job is that's fine but at least give us a pavement shot to work with 😁

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Q: Are there any accounts you don't like on insta, c'mon Mario?

I jist unfolly. I widnae say anything or bring it on tae ma page. I like to live in ma ain wee bubble.

Translation: I will bitch and moan off insta. I need tae be as vanilla as possible on camera lest i turn off the freebie givers.

• Haha