Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
No wonder Fabulosa are exploring other promotional avenues (ie cheap instagrabbers) seeing as one of their main retailers are in trouble....

20201103_183653.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Blurp

VIP Member
Is this the time to confess that I've joined the Sharkerati? Lakeland had a slash of their Shark steam mop prices and I had a discount voucher for them as well so got mysel a wee steam mop for ma flairs - aa wid an sivin dugs ben the hoose, an ain o em got the dementia wi poo aawhire.

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Does anyone else think he’s ditched his Christmas tree this year and he will just have the new shark hoover in the corner decorated with lights and tinsel?
A shark tree in every room!

Is this the time to confess that I've joined the Sharkerati? Lakeland had a slash of their Shark steam mop prices and I had a discount voucher for them as well so got mysel a wee steam mop for ma flairs - aa wid an sivin dugs ben the hoose, an ain o em got the dementia wi poo aawhire.
Let me know your review of the shark ma lovelie. Doesn’t look much good when Mario uses it but he’s probably not using it properly

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
If, and it's a massive if, deek bought him a new Hoover as "a surprise" ( which he is implying) he has went so far down in my estimations! I'm guessing marion had a meltdown and demanded a new one! Where the actual fuck do they get their money? It baffles me!
Some of the old posts about this suggested derek was claiming he was living on his own. Not sure if it effected benefits.

• Wow

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
A couple of creepy nutcracker soldiers where the candlesticks used to be on his hearth.

Is this what shamazing looks like?

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Sounded like her had phlegm in his gob - murff.

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Renfrewshire Council had a big recruit of cleaners in September to help with the covid fight so that could work if that’s the case. Need to keep an eye out for the pink lanyard he would have as a RC employee.
the council advertised 100 cleaner posts but I don’t think they got them all directly so are currently employing a lot of cleaning staff through agencies. They are still advertising so mario is still in with a chance if he is working elsewhere!

Also as far as I know in Renfrewshire the council dont provide cleaners for the police stations.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
The only time I’ve ever heard the brother mentioned is when he #gifted Moira that snide Gucci wallet for the 37th birthday he’s still dining out on 🙄

• Haha

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Personal preference tae their own🙄🙄🙄🙄!!! The fact he also describes the setup as “simple” 😑 if that’s simple, I’d hate to see busy!

The boxes underneath his tree put me in mind of a box you’d get for someone’s ashes. Not a good look.
It’s the pink organza bloody hideous x

• Heart
  • Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
So I've been online tonight beginning to look for Xmas gifts for a precocious, pre-teen niece tonight and I've come across some more bespoke show pieces for the flat given it seems so bare and minimalistic and needs something to help it shine bright....

Other than Mario, who on earth wants things like this???
Oh wow but I’m sure there is some twat out there that would buy it 😂

• Haha
just laughing at the fact Mrs Hinch commented lip balms on his what should I bring out 🤣

taking a trip down memory lane -
Remember before COVID When Mario was doing all he could to try and meet up with Hinch because they are Bessies 🤣

Hinch was clearly dodging and then there was some evet where loads of cleaning “influencers”were invited, and Mario wasn’t 🤣
Himch made a surprise appearance (Paid obvs because she does nothing out the goodness of her heart)

I just remember Mario trying to pretend like he couldn’t make it and would meat up with “soph” soon.

bet she is glad COVID happen lad to get him off her back 🤣
with his old furry teeth She probably didn't want to get to close to his stench breath for fear of disintegrating

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
What a load of old tripe! What a lot of useless packaging.! Yikes. Calm down, you're only candles! You're not a fake lois futon bag like or wee Mario's! Stay in your own lane hen mwah mwah x x

View attachment 296879
I swear he had mentioned about a new wicker basket for his new Ava may hoarding. although I can’t remember if I’m confusing it with the 3 baskets under his console table in the living room filled with Ava may stuff. 😑🤪

Any recommendations with who is worth watching on Instagram purely for their tattle thread?

Last edited:
  • Heart