Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
A think its luvlee ma luvlees and will fit in super next this wifi framed code....so aye nae debates oan ma page

• Haha
Reactions: 6

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. He’s well known in scottish theatre scene. I haven’t seen him since school though and didn’t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name 🤣 That’s how alike they are!!!

Omg, he's so much like Mario, the voice AND looks! 😲😂😂

Who’s Beggy? Meldrum?
Sorry, Becky Evans as in Beckyhomesweethome

• Haha
Wonder how oor marion isn’t included in tombstone teefs big announcement coz every other clown is....oh I forgot he’s in his ain lane...bless!!!

• Haha

ayeayecaptain

VIP Member
Not had a chance to catch up with you hilarious lovelies since this morning but had to jump on and say this when I remembered. Pretty sure that fake snowy stuff is dangerous for cats? Someone I know got rid of there’s cos their cat ended up in the vets after having having a munch on it.
Apologies for the there’s instead of their’s.
I am away to shoot myself now for my Marionism. 🤮

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
That is the same pavement as last time. He’s sitting waiting for a bus in Paisley 100%. If only we could figure out where the bus is heading!
hopefully he got a one way ticket to Timbuktu

Oh ffs my brain feels like a pinball getting battered aw roads watching that. Still not finished. So Mario can go all night apparantly 😛 Anyone else pick up he sounds like he’s still thinking about getting another cat???
Oh! His brother always seemed popular at sociable at school. I don’t know why he bangs on about coming out being all strange & new for him and his parents when his brother had been through it before him.
I would love to know the name of the guy was he was feart of 🤣
Wait he has a gay brother ? I thought he only had a sister ?

What tough times has he had though, nothing. Well bally ripping out his eyebrows every week was traumatic. He's got no fucking idea how much bad shit a lot of people have been through, he's got Derek and their little flat, he's lucky.
Blood pressure going up. 😁 😠👹💩
What happen to his eyebrow lady. He was hyping her up every week then nothing . I guess she stopped giving him freebies 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃
I think the wee scrote got his strangler hands on some, think it's on his giant bespoke pin cushion ma luvlee ...so aye and so forth

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
He looks very young in the pics of him in camouflage gear (didn’t know the actual term). Has it been confirmed that he was in the actual army or is it assumed from the pics. Maybe his army career is the same as his police one? Non existent 😂. Possible that he has been a cadet but then didn’t go any further with it?
Good point, think we are assuming from photos. He is in a lot of Army groups on facebook including one that is called ‘I’m not a civilian I am ex armed forces’ so who knows? (He is in a couple of police groups too 🤷‍♀️

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Ha ha I’ve got a few home bargains local to me and they’ve got loads of these candy canes AND ive got them in red and pink, how d’ya like them apples Mazda and nope I’ll not be letting him know or sending him any, just for spite, mmeeeoowww 🤣🤭🤭🤭
I was just coming to post this. There are loads in both colours in local Home Bargains too. Sucks to be you Mazda. 😉. Not that I will be buying any 🤢

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
What was with the pink hair ? Because clearly he hadn’t sprayed it pink and had done it on an app. But what was the point ?

• Haha

Giselle

Chatty Member
Didn’t look like Del was home either. I reckon the cat was hiding from the nose. She only likes Derek so probably stays out of the others way until her love gets home 😂
She was probs in the litter tray we never see having a dump 💩 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
AHAHAHAHSHA ohh Mazda you absolute cracker you’ve made my Friday with that framed DM

fuck off im busy at work, don’t know ya mates ma lovelie💎
DIEING. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow