Cleaning with Mario #24 Where is that pavement, where’s his Shark do do do do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thesocialmama.xo #2 is an eye opener 😂🙈 she’s another Scottish wannabe x
Hincher_shopper_loves_a_barg really needs a thread. She is the most annoying, greedy, self loving Pratt I’ve ever seen!!! ( I don’t know how to search, she may have a thread.

Reactions: 5
Frankincense and mirth, fuckin mirth, he really is a fuckin idiot, I cannot stand his stupidity anymore, how he can walk and talk at the same time is beyond me, dumbass! 😡🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sounded like her had phlegm in his gob - murff.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Smells like Dezzas deodorant! Way to influence the tit outta those precious Christmas sales for Hannah's wannabe luxury brand 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear he had mentioned about a new wicker basket for his new Ava may hoarding. although I can’t remember if I’m confusing it with the 3 baskets under his console table in the living room filled with Ava may stuff. 😑🤪

Any recommendations with who is worth watching on Instagram purely for their tattle thread?
I've watched a few, but let's not beat around the bush. Mario, it's Mario. This is thread I view \ laugh at the most

I mean they all probably think the thread they use on here is the best, but this is honestly the bed thread on here. Some of the threads have a really nasty side to them and it's just not as funny. the people on this thread make it what it is and make the viewing of Mario more funnier. Just pure light hearted fun with a sprinkling of sass and lots of class with tatties fallen out ya ass aye and so forth mwah mwah x x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
FFS This yin clearly thinks he is the Jilly Goolden of wax melts with his scents this and notes that every 3 secs 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Frankincense and mirth, fuckin mirth, he really is a fuckin idiot, I cannot stand his stupidity anymore, how he can walk and talk at the same time is beyond me, dumbass! 😡🤭
If only he knew how much joy he gives us with his word cock ups 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A "sneak peak" of his table wreath in his stories.....The tit!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg i havent been on this thread for ages.. went to check mario out on instagram and hes bloody blocked me! No idea why! Was wondering where hed gone... wtf!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.