Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giselle

Chatty Member
I can’t cope with him anymore, from that ridiculous vajazzled febreeze bottles that looks like something my 4yr old niece has been messing around with when she’s been doing arts and crafts to this shark hoover he’s got, like is there any need? How the floors in that tat filled flat haven’t fell through yet il never know. Seriously what does he need that hoover for , sure you can’t even get round half the floor to hoover as there’s that much shite everywhere?! Same as the dyson hairdryer for that dome of his, has about 5 hairs on his head yet has more product that boots and Superdrug combined in the bedroom. Absolute moon unit of a man, nae debates about that!
Moon unit of a man .... 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Fuck me nearly nodded off watching him waffling on about 'what he does for a bizznizz 😂and helping them grow'
That’s why we find him such an annoying cuntwaffle .... he just totally loves himself 🙄. There are other accounts that post lots of shit but they do it honestly and naturally... just having a laugh and enjoying it. Marigold has such a big ego (to match his forehead & nose together) that we are just like WTAF🦶🦶🦶 .... total fucking knobend

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Wee Boujee Hobbit

Does Deek have insta? What's his joab? How the hell did Marsha break his hoover? Just him and Deek in that flat. No kids or dogs fucking about wrecking the place like in my house. Who broke the cable? Weird.

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Well...its defo Police Scotland....not Mill Street or Helen St.... its a building called Osprey House in Paisley....Still to find out if he's cleaning.... I feel unburdened and right back in ma lane.
Oooooh I say! 👀 Do you think you will be able to find oot anymore? ☕ Thank you for the information, ma lovelie! 🥔

Just been catching up on the million dots. Can someone decipher this?! ‘The initials to Andover’ Mario you ok hun?
View attachment 302993

Also on his latest stories where he’s wittering on about the hunners o messages in his outbox about his tree, sounds like his #kindlygifted teeth are falling out 😂
Is Andover Melv's bit oon the side? 😏 🍆 😂

I’ve been for a few meetings in that building, which Police Scotland were hosting. I believe it’s all support staff / business functions. As far as I know nothing that would be entry level so I doubt he’d be employed by them. Maybe facilities management for the building though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m now trying to think who I know well enough there that I could casually quiz 😏
I wonder if he's in charge and/or helping create table plans and setting them for functions? 🤔

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Mornin ma luvlees well that was a speech and a half, surprised fabulosa didnae send Marjorie the stuff you spray down the shitter to mask the stinks when his IBS is thru the roof and flairs but glad he got the pama violet scent so aye back intae ma ain lane

How many times did he say he doesnae go unnoticed....fml 🤦🏻‍♀️
And yeez aww kno

• Haha
  • Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
I dont know how he sticks having a cat litter tray in that tiny flat too.
My cat had an operation and she isn't allowed out for 4 weeks.
Ive had to get a shit tray for her and I swear I can smell it every time I come into the house. I empty it every day, hose it out in the garden and refill it.
How does he even clean Rayns? He must have to clean it in the shower
Oh god, I hope he doesn't take us on a litter tray cleaning jourrrrneeeeee

• Haha
  • Sick

allforthegram

VIP Member
Oooo Marion you tease, what’s for dinner?
Im going with something boggin to clog up the bowels in the slow cooker
ma lovelies

absolutely dieing at these videos too ma lovelies 💎💎

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
I thought I found a pic of him in his new joab. But I think the person is too tall 😭😭 They’re posing Behind the counter in Starbucks but have a face mask on so can’t see their face very well 😭 hair looks similar tho 😂
Not sure if I’d be allowed to post it incase it’s not him.
Where did you see it, is it somewhere we could go and look 👀

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Starbucks Linwood Drive Thru Facebook page. The more I look the more I think I’ve imagined it 😂
The post from earlier tonight.
I can see why you thought it, but I think that guy is too tall and just looks like a normal young man, not weird enough for Melv 😂

• Haha