Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
Interested to see how he's going to shoehorn the Christmas tree in this year since he's got even less floorspace to work with this year. Could be the reason he's restrained himself from putting it up today, cos it'll take the week to work out the floorplan.
Probs will have to store some of his tat at his sisters house in order to fit it in or maybe he will put it on the pouffe table thing as the centre piece 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Followthey

does he not understand the use of inverted commas? He either isn’t “sorry” or he just used them on a random boujeeee word 😂

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
My curiosity has got the better of me. What part of his set up has uninspired you?
Well, I was going to buy a metal bauble hanger and make my own bauble for us at home, my parents and best friend, but seeing his (the bauble with Natalie on) makes me glad I didn't bother as it looks like an egg! 😂 Instead, I bought an MDF Crissmas tree from eBay that I'll paint and will hang a nice red glittery bauble from it. 😊

The fairy with the Mario “cha-arm” on it 😮🤢 just when you think someone can’t get any more self absorbed 🤪 what a fucking twat.

It’s bespoke, ma lovelies. The only bespoke thing about that tree is how ugly it is.
Haha yeah, you couldn't buy one as naff, tacky and shit as that! 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Where is the bespoke shoe storage? That room is a cluttered mess at the best of times but now looking at it my anxiety is through the roof and dripping though the flair boards
Right!? Think the current theory is he's using it as a boujee, bespoke, one of a kind rats nest hotel in the loft. They're not just rats after all, they're Mario's mafia rats

Or Maybe Rayn done a poo on it, good gal or wee Rayn

• Haha

Cleanayr

Chatty Member
Can I just say you bespoke lot really do keep me laughing through the shit times 🤣 The first thing I do on waking is check this thread now 😂 We really do need a list of marioanisms though! Those last dots provided valuable fodder 😂
Same here fair cheers me up before I have to start the day!! No lazing in till lunchtime then housework all done before a 3 hour shift for me #justsaying 😂

Beggy's like that when she's lying, she can't look at the camera and stops talking intermittently to think of what to say next 🙄🤥😂
I'm probably not the first to ask but who is beggy? I could give you a list of 20 worthy of the name x

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
I've had to pause his stories because of how he's waffling on. Watching my 90 day fiance is more important than that clown 😂

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
[
@Noseyrosie62 - Yes I was at school same time as him. He’s well known in scottish theatre scene. I haven’t seen him since school though and didn’t know he had a wee brother so when I discovered Mario I thought it was him with a new name 🤣 That’s how alike they are!!!

I DID NOT KNOW THIS! Honestly just never made the connection with the name.

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Did someone say he use to be in the army ? How did he go from army to store guard ?
I know people who have served in the army and done tours etc and they all have pretty good jobs in security ( oil rinks , personal protection etc )
Just find it surprising he would end up as store security.
Unless he didn’t do any tours when in the army ?
Did an armed forces record check on Google and this is the most recent, no idea what it is, looks like cadets, think it could be Degsy? 🤔

20201026_183303.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Thesocialmama.xo #2 is an eye opener 😂🙈 she’s another Scottish wannabe x
Hincher_shopper_loves_a_barg really needs a thread. She is the most annoying, greedy, self loving Pratt I’ve ever seen!!! ( I don’t know how to search, she may have a thread.

WookieCookie

admin have said she doesn’t have enough followers ie she has bought a lot xx
[/QUOTE

I think it's also because a lot of her followers were gained as a follow for a follow. Shammi is at 10k followers but she follows 7k WTF so aye lol and she's bought some

If the flat is council the rent will be next to nothing anyway I best most of their income is disposable. Honestly I wish I could get a council property it would be a fraction of what I pay in private rent 😭 at this rate I’ll be 60 before I can afford to buy 🤣
As you say they don't really have any commitments. Bet Manbagzda doesn't t contribute much to the rent, no children and car bills\payments...Well yet anyway

We had a handheld (Dyson) Hoover and honestly found it absolutely shite. hardly picked up any hair. Maybe good for a light cleaning. Went back to my trusty Henry

Last edited:

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
If he needs fresh air maybe he should just open a window? It’s not hard, you pull the handle and push or pull. Bless him, he would rather go out in his leggings and fake Goochies than open a window.
What he really means is, I want to go to B&M and try one last time for the glass pumpkin. 🎃
He's still not managed to get his mits on one? The poor wee twat heed! 🥴😂😂

• Haha

NOID-phal

VIP Member
I thought I found a pic of him in his new joab. But I think the person is too tall 😭😭 They’re posing Behind the counter in Starbucks but have a face mask on so can’t see their face very well 😭 hair looks similar tho 😂
Not sure if I’d be allowed to post it incase it’s not him.
POST IT IMMEDIATELY

• Haha