Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Did an armed forces record check on Google and this is the most recent, no idea what it is, looks like cadets, think it could be Degsy? 🤔

View attachment 288761
He looks very young in the pics of him in camouflage gear (didn’t know the actual term). Has it been confirmed that he was in the actual army or is it assumed from the pics. Maybe his army career is the same as his police one? Non existent 😂. Possible that he has been a cadet but then didn’t go any further with it?

I am not sure about Renfrewshire, but in Glasgow it is the council that hire the cleaners for Police Stations, so maybe this IS his dream joab because he now gets free haircuts being a cooncil employee an all?? 😂🤣
Renfrewshire Council had a big recruit of cleaners in September to help with the covid fight so that could work if that’s the case. Need to keep an eye out for the pink lanyard he would have as a RC employee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Exactly my point. He's got a habit of wearing no clothes or bed clothes when he's got workies at the door and in the house. Must give him a thrill but he's got no thought for how others might feel.
I would never dream of going for a bath/ shower when there is workmen in or near the time there due it wasn’t too long ago the sky man allegedly got flashed. As well as the postie!

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Ohh Marion, ya wee fanny I can’t even listen to all those dots.... thank goodness for tattle giving me a run down 🤣
Crack up that he even thinks people are that invested in his BORING mundane life story... follow ya mate hinch and get ya MEmwahh out.
Nae debates ma lovelies have a boujee day 💎

• Haha

Cagayu

VIP Member
Oh ffs my brain feels like a pinball getting battered aw roads watching that. Still not finished. So Mario can go all night apparantly 😛 Anyone else pick up he sounds like he’s still thinking about getting another cat???
Oh! His brother always seemed popular at sociable at school. I don’t know why he bangs on about coming out being all strange & new for him and his parents when his brother had been through it before him.
I would love to know the name of the guy was he was feart of 🤣
Don’t forget the world only revolves around Marion 🤣

• Haha

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
Ahm sorry, I know it’s been said, but where the fabulosa are all the bloody hoovers/carpet cleaners/hand-helds stored? I think we should shelf the investigation into his joab, and open up a new one to find the storage place for the multiple hoovers - nae debates
Behind every door and the balancing mirror in the living room x

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
The terror suspects would be more scared of Melvin than the police! 🥴 😂
Especially with those strangler hands of his and his right red leggings. Mind you he could help with getting confessions. 5 minutes with Mazda and I’d be spilling the beans 🤣🤣

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
His bro was on river city it was pretty painful to watch him at times
Oh really ? Maybe Mario got his acting tips from his bro haha

saying that I just read his brothers accomplishments seems like he is pretty successful. Defo think Mario has the green eyed monster. I mean he mentions his sister a lot and I’ve never once heard him talk about his brother.