Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair is like false eyelashes stuck to his head.
Nb, everyone, please make sure to wear clean underwear etc for when we're all arrested for stalking.
I'm definitely not looking up the areas mentioned for joab possibilities.
Although proper stalking would involve getting a job at the same place as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His hair is like false eyelashes stuck to his head.
Nb, everyone, please make sure to wear clean underwear etc for when we're all arrested for stalking.
I'm definitely not looking up the areas mentioned for joab possibilities.
Although proper stalking would involve getting a job at the same place as him.
Mario is my worst nightmare in a person. I think people want to know his whereabouts to avoid him not stalk him 🤣

mario has put me off Glasgow, I’ll be visiting Edinburgh when I get my arse in gear and actually visit Scotland 💓

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The gift for his tit tree .... she could have bought her own for all that fuss. Thirty odd quid for flower delivery, then two candles.
the best bit was the two Lindt chocolate balls. Where’s the rest? Is Bernie sat at home with the packet?? 😂

DA25EDE5-2756-41FF-BF0B-36F5FF8FEE91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm more than slightly perplexed over the flowers and gifts he's received from the beneficiary of his Christmas cast offs.

The point was surely that they went to someone who really needed them, probably skint, so why would she not buy her own using the money she's just spent on him?

Does not compute!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm more than slightly perplexed over the flowers and gifts he's received from the beneficiary of his Christmas cast offs.

The point was surely that they went to someone who really needed them, probably skint, so why would she not buy her own using the money she's just spent on him?

Does not compute!
She is probs a horder and don’t need them.You know the type of person if people can’t be bothered to their broken chest of drawers to the tip they offer to the local hoarder lol

Anyway I reckon Mario purchased the flowers himself. Probs half price in the local shell garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The gift for his tit tree .... she could have bought her own for all that fuss. Thirty odd quid for flower delivery, then two candles.
the best bit was the two Lindt chocolate balls. Where’s the rest? Is Bernie sat at home with the packet?? 😂

View attachment 283469
I saw this and thought the same! Bernadette could have bought her own classy tree and decorations for less than what that would have cost.
I thought the idea was it went to someone who couldn’t afford to buy their own tree and decorations? 🤔 Yet they can afford florist flowers, candles and chocolate baws?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mario is my worst nightmare in a person. I think people want to know his whereabouts to avoid him not stalk him 🤣

mario has put me off Glasgow, I’ll be visiting Edinburgh when I get my arse in gear and actually visit Scotland 💓
Feel the need to defend my home town by pointing out Paisley isn't Glasgow... I swear we weegies are good folk 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw this and thought the same! Bernadette could have bought her own classy tree and decorations for less than what that would have cost.
I thought the idea was it went to someone who couldn’t afford to buy their own tree and decorations? 🤔 Yet they can afford florist flowers, candles and chocolate baws?
I now have that sinking feeling that the cast offs have gone to a super fan(ny) who just wanted a little piece of Melvin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hello ma lovelies. I have just caught up on about three days of posts and my thoughts are :- Well done to the pavement detectives.....Mazda, we are getting closer! The truck stuff never happened! The Xmas boxes look tit, and the Mazda gifs on here are scaring me as his nose is coming at me like 3D 🤣🤣. I am going back in my ain laine now, so aye💎

P.S his book title would definately be “Smell the Wealth with Marion - how oor Soph and I became besties” - nae debates. 🥔💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My thoughts exactly. This person was clearly greedy and not needy! Karmarrrr on your arse Mazda!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello ma lovelies. I have just caught up on about three days of posts and my thoughts are :- Well done to the pavement detectives.....Mazda, we are getting closer! The truck stuff never happened! The Xmas boxes look tit, and the Mazda gifs on here are scaring me as his nose is coming at me like 3D 🤣🤣. I am going back in my ain laine now, so aye💎

P.S his book title would definately be “Smell the Wealth with Marion - how oor Soph and I became besties” - nae debates. 🥔💖
Na his book title would be:
Ma book, ma rules, name debates
And the strap line:
How I stay in ma ain lane and shine bright like a diamond 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
C’mon who are we kidding. He wouldn’t be inventive with a book name. It’d be -
cleaning_with_mario - ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE RIGHT NOW 💎

2D55CDAA-DAA0-4017-8E9A-995E88EEAD6C.jpeg

I was trying to get that dusty grey pink shade he likes but CBA so a Lilac tone will suffice! (Pretend it’s that grey pink that he likes!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.