Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario looks like a complete crack head

Reactions: 11
Hello ma lovelies

Ah been shopping an called inta Home Bargains the day ta pick up some absolute stapuls, including ma favourite candle! Am not fussed awn biscuit smelling candles, or anything autumn/winter related, but this is extremely not like biscuits and it's pure stunning! Might get 6 more this week, because you can never have too many o the same scents, can ye?
So aye.... an gowna give ma flairs and work surfaces a quick 5 minutes surface clean, then sniff some cheese an make a cup of milk/tea the day.....

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Is she not bonking him anymore? I remember he used to be so wet and drippy. Proper dull man, boring as feck.
I don't think so, but don't quite me on that.

Hello ma lovelies, just catching up as I have been busy staying in my ain laine and doing my Joab. Mwah mwah . I need to know why is Aveeemayyys bimbo fella holding his packet

He's giving Derek a little preview show haha

Reactions: 7
Where is @cleaningupthecrap lately? I hope she's ok and has only gone to Paisley to stalk oor Melvin. I do hope she stays oot of Melvin's laine but finds out what the mysterious joab is. Although I'm beginning to wonder if he actually hasn't got a job at all and is just pretending for the gram and to keep us tattlers guessing and interested in his dull little life

Reactions: 16
He'll have rung in sick today. Crying in the corner and IBS through the roof and flair boards. Those meanies on Tattle laughing at his wee cocktail sausage.

Reactions: 18
I've been catching up on the past couple of days and I am FURIOUS I missed his chat about the pumpkin mug? Did he really say he didn't want it because it didn't have the face cutout? I'm dying

Reactions: 19

Melvin potatoheart he really is that gift that keeps on giving; pure sit down and get some class boujee and bespoke Mario shinnin bright like a diamond moments

ma lovely can I please trouble you for a bespoke Mario judging you gif?

Now this thread has been pinned everybody watch this thread it's pure boujee, and gold

https://giphy.com/jqxTqnZHUltMxUrCKC

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Let me know which highlight this is on and I'll add it to the collection If anyone else has any favourites that would make a good gif, let me know and we shall build a pure stunning, bespoke and boujee plush album of Melvin gifs for our children and grandchildren to behold

Reactions: 21
QUOTE="Kikini Bamalam, post: 2625143, member: 6233"]
Let me know which highlight this is on and I'll add it to the collection If anyone else has any favourites that would make a good gif, let me know and we shall build a pure stunning, bespoke and boujee plush album of Melvin gifs for our children and grandchildren to behold
[/QUOTE]

Thank you .It's the start of boywonder when Derek claps back at him over his 'singing ' the cola advert and he puts his chin down in judging you disgust for dare questioning him

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
aw ma luvlie go on buy wan... treat yersel cos you pure deserve it so ye dae. Mind n Chuck it straight in yer bin after each use though and be make sure to buy a new dispenser every year, I don’t know why but I know you must!! You enjoy your Xmas wrapping hen with a wee gin glass of joos and a cheese board with anyhin but cheese o’ritey

Reactions: 11
Also saving would be easier if he didn’t constantly buy shite

“Not every thing is free but that’s how we like it”?!
errr.... I’d be happy if everything in my house was free.
i imagine the next scrote who has it will think what the fuck and rip it all out

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.