Cleaning with Mario #23 grinch's no 1 fan, who left skids in the pan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

Screenshot_20201012-165056_kindlephoto-72722226.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ah yes. The party that Queen Mummazzz huns dahlins didn't turn up to but she's loves them all very much and they're practically family yall...

Look how cute Derek looks and pardon the pun, but I bet he loves being next to a huge man . He can barely contain the excitement on his face. Ugh....then there's Mario

View attachment 273572
Aww.... Derek really is a cutie, isn't he? 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww.... Derek really is a cutie, isn't he? 😍
He is and Mario is stratospherically punching. Who know though,maybe Derek has that fetish where they're only attracted to ugly people (well what he perceives as ugly). I quote from soemone else

" My wife is model material and I would NEVER cheat, but this is my fetish. I long for a disgusting old bag."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Usually lurk on this thread (and always end up so behind) but oh my goodness some of your lots patter has me in stitches 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most like thread suggestion by @coldtoast
Mario was all ready for Christmas weeks ago. This week he's carried on buying. πŸ™„
We still don't know what his job is, and he's buying wax burners like a serial killer buying copies of Catcher in the Rye.
I am chuffed tae bits to have been chosen for thread title having only been on tattle for a few weeks i feel pure blessed so I dae my lovelies.

And in honour of said thread title I am a little bit gutted i didn’t think to post this at the time....

Grinch’s No.1 fan, who left skids in the pan?!
It was bleeping one of yas!!!!!
Disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Derek was having TOO MUCH FUN at the avamay party, poor Mario looked so uncomfortable and didn't fit in. Someone else at the party posted that when they went to their rooms, Mario had locked Derek oot. 😁 Awkward. Derek had a twinkle in his eye, clearly up for fun. 😁
no wonder he wanted a bit of fun- that Maria is like an aul granny the way he gets on. he's like a pensioner- zero craic around that boy. him and his wax melts. deek should dump him and his tat out on his hole. i bet he wonders how in the fck he got trapped in this situation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 273572
He looks like such an absolute wee goblin here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 273572
I lurk on this thread but it has me laughing the most of all the threads I follow. They are hobbits!I hadn't realised how small Derek and Mario are!! πŸ˜‚ No wonder they had to buy XS pjs!!! whose the hottie next to wee Derek?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I lurk on this thread but it has me laughing the most of all the threads I follow. They are hobbits!I hadn't realised how small Derek and Mario are!! πŸ˜‚ No wonder they had to buy XS pjs!!! whose the hottie next to wee Derek?
it was the man that Ava May was bonking πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the 'cleanfluencer' cleaning account cleaningwithjames used to be

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ma lovelies ah hud tae rinse ma eyes wi Fabulosa yesterday after seeing oor Marions packet 😲 πŸ™ˆPrepare yersels fur ra morra when Hinch mentions him on Radio Clyde.....it will be skid marks galore in his cludgie wie excitement πŸ™„
Aww ffs I listen to Clyde every day, will be steering clear of it the morra πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.