Cleaning with mario #21 smell the wealth in the plush padded cell 💎🥔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just went to the first Mario thread so funny. At the bottom it said this thread is now closed. It should say Nae debates

Reactions: 22
How do you change your username? Someone I know is getting curious about this place and my name here is similar to 2 social media accounts, so I want to try to keep my invisibility cloak

Reactions: 6
@Helen Can I please change my username to Boujee... so yeh

Someone I know is curious about Tattle and my name is v. similar to social media account, so I want to stay anonymous.

Thank you

How do you change your username? Someone I know is getting curious about this place and my name here is similar to 2 social media accounts, so I want to try to keep my invisibility cloak

Read through this thread about name changes. I think admin only do them every so often.

Reactions: 3
Ahhh right I see, I didn't realise, so thank you.

Reactions: 2
Oh no please don't even go there....I'll lose my mind

You forgot getting cozy

Reactions: 10
My guess is he's working at Tesco and bought the flowers himself, then shoved a card he got last week into the pic.
Bespokely

Reactions: 20
So he’s off today...?
Induction/training yesterday, not that oor Marion needs training, he’s the king of retail and knows everything?
My money is on shifts, hopefully the shittier the better as he’ll crap himself coming home alone in the dark and so forth.

Reactions: 14
What the fuck is he on about? Articles aboot him in the paper? We need to find this article of lies poor Moira.

What the fuck is he on about? Articles aboot him in the paper? We need to find this article of lies poor Moira.
Found it. He’s obviously pissed off they haven’t paid him

Reactions: 8
Nah o think he’s put it on as if he’s pissed off so we go read it! Mazda love that’s old news, we’ve wiped our bum with that now. What we need to now is where are you working?? Now get us telt, nae debates!

Reactions: 13
Its unbelieveable they did a whole article from his instagram stories showing what he had bought to clean his toilet.....hard hitting journalism right there!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.