Cleaning with Mario #20 The Real Hoosecoat of Paisley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you all. RIP lovely x

Raising a boujee shuttlecock glass for you

Found in thread 10 posted by @Exhausted Pigeon

Reactions: 22
So sorry to hear about @Jeaniepeanie

Spine bright and make boujee tattie hearts hen

Just checked oor Mazda’s stories and ‘smile and feel amazing as I walked away from you all’ oh Mario. You really are a tit.
Also, wtf are those things on his feet? Bespoke bed socks?!

I was thinking, could the next thread title be a quote from a post from @Jeaniepeanie ?

Edited to say I’ve just noticed the tv screen (was too distracted by the socks at first) is it a subliminal message for Derek?! #FreeDerek

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Honestly, I thought they were flesh coloured tights at first

Reactions: 10
What a wonderful idea Total perspective today guys for us all. Take good care of yourselves, tomorrow isn't promised for any of us xx

Reactions: 16
“This page honesty has the best bunch on this”

Eh? What page, I thought it was a jurrrneh?
And the only person on the account is you Melvin, unless it’s a muffia member blowing smoke up your sensitive arse cheeks.

If I bumped into you I’d be happy as I walked away too

Reactions: 14
Aye best bunch because he blocks anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up his arse the wee dick

Reactions: 11
What’s honesty got to do with anything either? We all know your nose is so long because of your fibs about being comfortable.

Reactions: 9
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. May she be up there enjoying her enhanced view of the wee shite and plotting with Gabriel how to get him smote.

Reactions: 17
Very sad news. Rest in peace jeanie xxxx

Reactions: 16
@Jeaniepeanie had great wit, she was around in the original cleaning influencers thread before loads of them jumped ship and then came back after. Definitely need to decide on something she's said for the next thread in her honour. RIP ma boujie lass

Reactions: 21
"As I walked away from you all"

Wut??

I don't know why, but that's made me laugh! I imagined him either sashaying away, all boujee and bespoke or gliding doon the road in a haze of Fabulosa.

What a fucking melt!

Reactions: 15
Rest peacefully our @Jeaniepeanie Bless your heart and if you can have a word with the big fella up there to arrange some karma on Melvin's arse, we'd all be grateful

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.