Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! πŸ”¨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of his replies to peoples messages are actually more vile and trolling than anything hes been sent! Hes bloody wired to the moon! Karma on your arse Marion, karma on your arse 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s really struck a nerve today. Being an idiot is fine but offending someone I worship (Mum) is not bleeping ok.
He really is a vindictive little scrote today, isn't he? I wonder whose downfall it is that he's so gleeful about. I'm so sorry he was so impertinent and rude about your mother, Margrit ma lovelie X.
He's a loathsome unemployable little bollix, and so forth!

His sexual fantasy? I can see the film now, β€œConfessions of a Paisley Bellend in a hoosecoat”.

Edited to add that his reply was repulsive and shows him for the nasty bastard he is. Karma, my arse.
"Confessions of a Paisley bellend in a hoosecoat"
I am on the bleeping FLOOR!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can this please πŸ™πŸ™ PLEASE be the next thread title?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hes always been a little entitled scrotum on legs. He looks down his nose, thinks hes the real housewives of paisley living in Derek's flat decorated in b and m tat. Disgusting little toad. You're from the council estate Melvin just like lots of us scottish folk are. Karma will get you if it hasn't already. Stop wafting around like gypsy rose Lee and get a job before the next credit card bill comes in or you might find yourself on the other side of the fence scrubbing floors. Seeing as you think its beneath you I imagine you wont broadcast that. Bellend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think things are going badly at the Palace of Paisley, that's why he being nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually think he may have been flung a life line from somewhere & that’s why he is acting like a smart arse.
God he’s insufferable. He acts like a hormonal 13 year old girl posting vague statuses on Facebook with all the crappy vague-posting he does! Grow up Marion and get a bleeping job.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That reply to someone’s message was wayyyy to mistake free and understandable to be the work of Marion, Dezza maybe! 🀭🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mario #20 Karma Drama ~ Confessions of a Paisley _______ in a hoosecoat! πŸ€”
"Confessions of a Paisley bellend in a hoosecoat"
I am on the bleeping FLOOR!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can this please πŸ™πŸ™ PLEASE be the next thread title?
I don't think we'd get away with Bellend, what can we use instead? 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Please joost swally me up the grunnnn.... so aye said the naked cleaner πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.