Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! šŸ”Ø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a link to this please ?
Iā€™ve had a quick look online but canā€™t find anything.
If you search Seedhill Road Paisley demolition plans thereā€™s quite a few things come up. A joint project with Renfrewshire Council and Williamsburgh Housing. It was a number of years ago but the council isnā€™t know for being quick šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he secretly hates cleaning with kids and he's actually meaning he's delighted that she has a thread on here? Cos he's the sort of nasty piece of work who would be like that...
maybe cause he never said well done on getting to 10k to her

she is always so up his arse but he never pays it back. He truly is a horrible person xx

Reactions: 11
Who cuts aboot naked under a hoosecoat when a workman is in šŸ˜±
When he makes up these "naked" stories, He must forget that he *always* wears pyjamas in bed and around the house, and his saved stories show as much. So why suddenly when he has a "funny" story to tell about a postman/workman is he always naked in a housecoat. Bellend.

Well that clearly never happened.... šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Just like the laughter tears he was wiping away...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Heā€™s really struck a nerve today. Being an idiot is fine but offending someone I worship (Mum) is not bleeping ok.
He's just reconfirmed what an utter bawbag he is. Looks down his humungous hooter at folks who do it for a living but happy to make his name off the same activity.

Him and every other so called cleanfluencer should be championing those workers, not offering derision.

Karmer on his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet Derek cuts it, while Mario shrieks instructions at him. It's the little brushed forward bit, like a false eyelash, and his little brushed flat quiff that kills me. Well, and the weird shaved sides. Although I've had a horrific haircut recently, agonies until it grows out.
The bad hair, the patchy makeup, the hoosecoat, the tights, the face he could pass for his spiteful mother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That wave he does in the mirror every time heā€™s filming his bedroom sends violent tremors of anger through my veins.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was happy laughing away at the idiot till I saw that reply, now I see what a nasty little hobbit he really is. Vile creature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Would you actually believe this.. I messaged one of ā€œthe flockā€ who reposted saying martins story was hilare, simply asking what part she found funny as I personally didnā€™t get it. and Iā€™ve been blocked from his account!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ha someone tell that twit we arenā€™t the ones pimping out the fact we clean like every other bugger on the planet on Insta for attention.
Oh hang on donā€™t need to cos youā€™re lying on your boujie plush fire hazard reading it yourself. šŸ‘‹šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he makes up these "naked" stories, He must forget that he *always* wears pyjamas in bed and around the house, and his saved stories show as much. So why suddenly when he has a "funny" story to tell about a postman/workman is he always naked in a housecoat. Bellend.

Just like the laughter tears he was wiping away...
His sexual fantasy? I can see the film now, ā€œConfessions of a Paisley Bellend in a hoosecoatā€.

Edited to add that his reply was repulsive and shows him for the nasty bastard he is. Karma, my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.