Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! ๐Ÿ”จ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate these insta huns. Anything you say that doesnโ€™t agree with their opinion makes you a nasty jealous troll. You canโ€™t argue with people like them who can alter your words to whatever way they want and the brain dead followers will believe them

Reactions: 13
Are we all ignoring the last story from 3 hrs ago? ๐Ÿ™Š Donโ€™t think anyoneโ€™s mentioned it yet.

Reactions: 6
By that little admission isn't he calling his best friend Soph a little old scrubber? Seeingas she built her whole brand around being a cleaning account. He's such a vicious, nast y piece of work when he wants to be.

"Karma for you also"? Wasn't he just made redundant. What makes him so sure there isn't someone out there that he's upset that's going HA! karma for you, for having such bad hair and wonky nose

Screenshot_20200906-171107_kindlephoto-6218717.png

Take a seat, eat some humble pie and get some class.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Confessions of a naked cleaner. Although bare faced liar would be nearer the mark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a feeling he has a new job as a cleaner and thatโ€™s what his stories have been hinting at today. Possibly at the hospital ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Reactions: 7
He should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky.....

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have a feeling he has a new job as a cleaner and thatโ€™s what his stories have been hinting at today. Possibly at the hospital ๐Ÿ”ฎ
No chance, his bespoke skin is too sensitive for the cleaning products they use in the hoaspitals n so forth x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My palโ€™s a cleaner at a hospital and she works her arse off. I donโ€™t think his wee boujee claws would cope with actual grafting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he's got a gig that someone else thought they had/wanted, hence the karma on your arse. Clearly he has never heard of schadenfreude because the glee on his face at someone else's misfortune is revolting to see.

As for claiming he gets 'so many messages awwww the time', what a load of bollocks. He has been quick enough to type his vicious, nasty nonsensical replies to what he sees as trolling. He really is quite the antisocial personality, isn't he?

Karma Drama: Untrue confessions of a naked hoose cleaner

Or Karma Drama: Untrue confessions of a dirty naked scrubber

Reactions: 22
Walloper?
Ned?
Drama Queen?
Pinnocio?
I love Pinocchio, compromising both his lies by omission and his big boaky landslide of a proboscis!
Double the insult, as today is a double the insult to Marjorie kind of day!
Also, is Bawbag too rude to be allowed?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He's just reconfirmed what an utter bawbag he is. Looks down his humungous hooter at folks who do it for a living but happy to make his name off the same activity.

Him and every other so called cleanfluencer should be championing those workers, not offering derision.

Karmer on his arse.

Cleaning with Mario #20 Karmer on his arse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Has to be ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.