Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. There's his real character shining through like a diamond.
So my key take away is that he loves that I’m annoyed at him insulting my Mum and all other hard working cleaners.

He best never find himself in the same place as me as I will give him his character!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
What's the point of coming on cryptic waffling about karma but not actually saying what you're on about?
So that the gash frothers can message him and then he can come onto stories and mention it again saying aaaahhhhhh fain ma lovelies....😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably someone that called him out has been sufficiently bullied back into submission by his sheep.

Reactions: 7
I must be mistaken I just assumed as the building is so run down and has a few boarded up properties and in the middle of cleared land it was to be demolished
You’re not mistaken. Planning permission was given a number of years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if he secretly hates cleaning with kids and he's actually meaning he's delighted that she has a thread on here? Cos he's the sort of nasty piece of work who would be like that...

Reactions: 19
So my key take away is that he loves that I’m annoyed at him insulting my Mum and all other hard working cleaners.

He best never find himself in the same place as me as I will give him his character!
Being a shireling, I never had heard the expression "to give someone their character" til i started working in Glasgow. This makes me howl with laughter.

If you ever get the chance to do this to Melvin, and I'm not physically with you at the time, please please film it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.