Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's that time again ma darlins' 👌🏼💎

Winning title was actually mine with 49 votes 🗳 however, it was a collab with @Noseybonk and @Jerry Garcia who made the suggestions and I just put them together.

Last thread round up

Manbagzda finally admitted he'd been made redundant by Debenhams but had the right PURE RAGIN' hump that Tattle had revealed the news first 🙌🏼 despite claiming he was abzoolutely fine about having a "spy" on his personal Facebook.

Since then, and after a long period of almost silence, he's been back with a boujee bang! 💥

He now has an old quiche foil tray filled with dead kale on the Tapas, McDonalds & jus holder of dreams and has been gifted a shitload of crap for his HIGHLY SENSITIVE, RARE, BESPOKE face by ELF. The team at ELF know about his skin but seem intent on asking him to promote a load of stuff designed to inflame it 😂 I really want to see him use that magnetic face mask live!

His sister did a high cream tea in her care home for his mum's birthday (a few butties, breadsticks and sausage rolls) and now Mario is confident she should go into business doing that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Meanwhile, there doesn't seem to be any job hunting going on at Paisley Towers - just lots of getting cosy, watching movies and fannying around.

It's his birthday tomorrow but he doesnae want any fuss!! Or to be showered with gifts!! Or nights away!!

*cue 76 reposts wishing him happy birthday and 25 dots showing us what presents he got* 😑

I'm so glad he came back and the joinery is continuing but only 'cos of you boujee Tattle bastards! ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Love the round up ma luvlie, as always. I cracked up at the skincare bingo card on the last thread and feel it should be added in here too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
duck me - what I have I just watched? I’ll have to transcribe some of those stories later for speakers of English who, quite genuinely, will not have understood them 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
💎Spine bright like a diamond, spine bright like a diamond. You and I , You and I, we're like thumbs in the sky💎

Face like a thumb, with a bang of a drum I'm thumb printing my way into the thread my boujee lovelies mwah mwah miss kiss. That thread title and recap are pur bespoke boujee stunnin one of a kind classy, boujee ratchet - ness

Screenshot_20200821-230659_kindlephoto-42314731.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Am just gonnae park ma arse oan this rock hard boujee purple/grey sofa and help masel to aw the criss and tapass on the bespoke coffee table.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bounces in with high kicks like sporty spice, veneers shining bright like the diamond I am, Charlotte Tilbury and Elf caked on my highly, highly irritating skin, insists I'm fine, never been better, then cries in the corner when the camera is switched off

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bounces in with high kicks like sporty spice, veneers shining bright like the diamond I am, Charlotte Tilbury and Elf caked on my highly, highly irritating skin, insists I'm fine, never been better, then cries in the corner when the camera is switched off
I just snorted laughing at this 👆🏼😂

1598465275755.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Parking my wee boujee erse doon for the thread. Canny wait to witness this bespoke joinery ma lovelies mwah mwah 💋💎 x x x

• Haha

Winning title was actually mine with 49 votes 🗳 however, it was a collab with @Noseybonk and @Jerry Garcia who made the suggestions and I just put them together.

Last thread round up

Manbagzda finally admitted he'd been made redundant by Debenhams but had the right PURE RAGIN' hump that Tattle had revealed the news first 🙌🏼 despite claiming he was abzoolutely fine about having a "spy" on his personal Facebook.

Since then, and after a long period of almost silence, he's been back with a boujee bang! 💥

He now has an old quiche foil tray filled with dead kale on the Tapas, McDonalds & jus holder of dreams and has been gifted a shitload of crap for his HIGHLY SENSITIVE, RARE, BESPOKE face by ELF. The team at ELF know about his skin but seem intent on asking him to promote a load of stuff designed to inflame it 😂 I really want to see him use that magnetic face mask live!

His sister did a high cream tea in her care home for his mum's birthday (a few butties, breadsticks and sausage rolls) and now Mario is confident she should go into business doing that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Meanwhile, there doesn't seem to be any job hunting going on at Paisley Towers - just lots of getting cosy, watching movies and fannying around.

It's his birthday tomorrow but he doesnae want any fuss!! Or to be showered with gifts!! Or nights away!!

*cue 76 reposts wishing him happy birthday and 25 dots showing us what presents he got* 😑

I'm so glad he came back and the joinery is continuing but only 'cos of you boujee Tattle bastards! ❤
Can you add that his ring is crap? 😂💎💩

Just seen this on scummi mummi....how apt 😆🤣😂💎
I'm being honest here, Is cross the road to avoid all these lovelies. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's. Got. More. elf. Products.

*Slams heed on bespoke salmon pink table*

☠

Last thread round up

Oh FFS! 😂😂

👌💎

• Haha
So, ahz yiz aw know, Meirdre has become the chosen one to receive aw the ELF cozmetics in the world, ever 😂 Guarantee he was buzzing off his wee man tits to put the #Ad #PR on those stories 😂 God Bless Him 😂 I think someone in the ELF marketing department may have already been struck by the realisation that his stories will require subtitles 😂 “Ah’ve bin reviewin’ ah loat ae their proaducts, eh, in time...becoz ah loat ae it wiz skincare so ah don’t wantae irritate the skin so ah’ve bin takin’ ma time reviewin’ them aw an’ ah’ll let yiz know a further update in regards tae thae proaducts” 😂 Well, that’s cleared that up then 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Some ae these ah’ve had an’ tried an’ loved and that being wiz their cleanser...this is suhmhin ah’m gonnae end up usin’ really much so” 😂 And we can all relax, lads, we know his superhydrate moisturiser will be great for his skin in the winter because it’s goat “squealin’” mixed aw through it 👍🏻 and, as we have all long since known, Meirdre’s bespoke skin requires “loads ah hydratshin is which ah really need...it’s very much a summer release brand but these’ll be perfect fur me in the wintuhr” I think it’s fair to say “in due course” is definitely the new “and so forth” Now, ah’m away tae lather oan ma new ELF proaducts (#Mariomademedoit) whilst allowing my new Bergamont candle to flood ma nostrils wi’ it’s bespoke scent 👍🏻

And remember, guys, he doesn’t want a big fuss for his birthday. He’s got other reasons for coming on & mentioning it - and wanting a big fuss isn’t one of them 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So, ahz yiz aw know, Meirdre has become the chosen one to receive aw the ELF cozmetics in the world, ever 😂 Guarantee he was buzzing off his wee man tits to put the #Ad #PR on those stories 😂 God Bless Him 😂 I think someone in the ELF marketing department may have already been struck by the realisation that his stories will require subtitles 😂 “Ah’ve bin reviewin’ ah loat ae their proaducts, eh, in time...becoz ah loat ae it wiz skincare so ah don’t wantae irritate the skin so ah’ve bin takin’ ma time reviewin’ them aw an’ ah’ll let yiz know a further update in regards tae thae proaducts” 😂 Well, that’s cleared that up then 🤦🏼‍♀️ “Some ae these ah’ve had an’ tried an’ loved and that being wiz their cleanser...this is suhmhin ah’m gonnae end up usin’ really much so” 😂 And we can all relax, lads, we know his superhydrate moisturiser will be great for his skin in the winter because it’s goat “squealin’” mixed aw through it 👍🏻 and, as we have all long since known, Meirdre’s bespoke skin requires “loads ah hydratshin is which ah really need...it’s very much a summer release brand but these’ll be perfect fur me in the wintuhr” I think it’s fair to say “in due course” is definitely the new “and so forth” Now, ah’m away tae lather oan ma new ELF proaducts (#Mariomademedoit) whilst allowing my new Bergamont candle to flood ma nostrils wi’ it’s bespoke scent 👍🏻

And remember, guys, he doesn’t want a big fuss for his birthday. He’s got other reasons for coming on & mentioning it - and wanting a big fuss isn’t one of them 🙄
1598470488030.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is it martins birthday? He’s hardly mentioned it! 🙄 he defo doesn’t want showered with presents n nights away he just doesn’t want it!!... “Aye sure papa joe pal.. yer more desperate to be showered with gifts than anything!” Fuckin sociopath!

• Haha

Oh god..... 😂 Too funny! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.