Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cagayu

VIP Member
I've just realised why he is so het up about the pumpkin.

He watched Cinderella on Disney and now thinks that it will turn into a pink Katie Price car with the help of his fairy godmother (Mrs Hinch)

@Cagayu can you make a pink pumpkin car for Melvin and Mrs Hinch as the fairy godmother?
D2E376A6-E810-4D0D-AC63-4CA4980AE570.jpeg
Magical
Ahh fuck. Forgot to make it pink ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cagayu

VIP Member
Aww, come on! I LOL'd at this and was just about to type "that's calling out for a @Cagayu special" and then I see it's actually your comment!

You're slipping! ๐Ÿ˜‚
9D7DD105-06C9-438C-A38A-9EF390AB364A.jpeg

756453F7-52E8-4B93-9449-7AC0C181FBF3.jpeg

I think Iโ€™ve peaked

I must stress that I did not alter the skin tone of Mario. He is really that orange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
It's that time again ma darlins' ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’Ž

Winning title was actually mine with 49 votes ๐Ÿ—ณ however, it was a collab with @Noseybonk and @Jerry Garcia who made the suggestions and I just put them together.

Last thread round up

Manbagzda finally admitted he'd been made redundant by Debenhams but had the right PURE RAGIN' hump that Tattle had revealed the news first ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ despite claiming he was abzoolutely fine about having a "spy" on his personal Facebook.

Since then, and after a long period of almost silence, he's been back with a boujee bang! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

He now has an old quiche foil tray filled with dead kale on the Tapas, McDonalds & jus holder of dreams and has been gifted a shitload of crap for his HIGHLY SENSITIVE, RARE, BESPOKE face by ELF. The team at ELF know about his skin but seem intent on asking him to promote a load of stuff designed to inflame it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really want to see him use that magnetic face mask live!

His sister did a high cream tea in her care home for his mum's birthday (a few butties, breadsticks and sausage rolls) and now Mario is confident she should go into business doing that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Meanwhile, there doesn't seem to be any job hunting going on at Paisley Towers - just lots of getting cosy, watching movies and fannying around.

It's his birthday tomorrow but he doesnae want any fuss!! Or to be showered with gifts!! Or nights away!!

*cue 76 reposts wishing him happy birthday and 25 dots showing us what presents he got* ๐Ÿ˜‘

I'm so glad he came back and the joinery is continuing but only 'cos of you boujee Tattle bastards! โค

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Cagayu

VIP Member
Asuming that he and others will have been sent their rep boxes, so they can wax ecstatic about the new scents immediately - pardon the pun!

To celebrate Melvin getting all Christmassy, can I make an appeal to @Cagayu
to do us a boujee wee Melf on the Shelf??
06A43857-178D-4BC7-9725-FE67A8204441.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Be More Pacific

VIP Member
Fucking hell lads, I've gone on a "staycation" ๐Ÿ˜’ today for a week and it's all kicked off!

And now I see on here that he's done a skincare review. Well, my bingo card is in hand and I'm going in for a full hoose.....

E6C3BAE8-1FB8-44CF-BE7D-197F89AA2675.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Afternoon lovelies.. well am absolutely exhausted. Between trying to keep up with Meirdre's no fuss birthday posts and ma bespoke baking. Ah know he "said" no big hullabaloo wis wanted but we all know he wis talking out his arse. I've managed to rustle up a fabulous bespoke cake wi a couple ah bits that needed using up.. Ah really hope it's boujie enough. So aye ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
The irony of carrying round a ยฃ300 Gucci wallet when you donโ€™t have a fucking penny to put in it and so forth... ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

GreatBritishFakeOff

Hes always been a little entitled scrotum on legs. He looks down his nose, thinks hes the real housewives of paisley living in Derek's flat decorated in b and m tat. Disgusting little toad. You're from the council estate Melvin just like lots of us scottish folk are. Karma will get you if it hasn't already. Stop wafting around like gypsy rose Lee and get a job before the next credit card bill comes in or you might find yourself on the other side of the fence scrubbing floors. Seeing as you think its beneath you I imagine you wont broadcast that. Bellend.
The Real Housecoat of Paisley

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
What 37 year old man loves flowers? I myself are a gay man (I know it says Margrit but thatโ€™s a piss take) and I do not have one thing in common with him at all, nor do any of my friends, and by the way we are not โ€œstraight actingโ€.

I just canโ€™t work him out, at all.

If my other half gave me a pandora bracelet for my birthday I would be furious!

All of the above being said, Iโ€™m glad heโ€™s not been spoiled today ma lovelies. ๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha