Cleaning with Mario #19 Imperfect Mario - the joinery continues! 🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a nasty piece of work....saying he's never bitchy on insta. Erm we beg to differ you f**king clown.

Well guess what Monzo, I believe those who revel in others misfortune, whatever the situation, also has karma 'rise' to them... Be prepared 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmm, who is he talking about? His face was unpleasantly alive talking about it. What a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it happened the guy probably meant are you that cleaning twit I’ve seen in the paper.

Melvin is so rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He irriterated that karmar works. I really do despair if this is someone people look up to, I really do. If his little troll spies are here, please for the love of duck tell him how to spell/speak properly because he just comes across as thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s a lot of reposts and ‘howlin!’ Going on this morning... come on it’s not that funny! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God the guy obviously just got a bit flustered that it didn’t occur to him Derek wasn’t straight (not that it matters either way) and then he appeared campin it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a bit sad, Mario very obviously isn't used to having anyone in his hoose, just the occasional service type person.
Also Mario, it's very slaggy to laze around in your stinking dressing gown all day, GET DRESSED.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's the sock inserts plus slippers on carpet all day that gives me the boak. Plus it's nae good for your feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the point of coming on cryptic waffling about karma but not actually saying what you're on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you have a link to this please ?
I’ve had a quick look online but can’t find anything.
I must be mistaken I just assumed as the building is so run down and has a few boarded up properties and in the middle of cleared land it was to be demolished

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.