Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this ☝🏻 Debenhams were in trouble prior to lockdown and it’s funny that him and his pal Lee are still on furlough....allegedly. Debs has likely used this as an excuse to get rid. But just be honest and more real. We’d respect you more Marion.
I don’t think being unemployed fits well with the image he has in his head of being luxury and boujie whereas part time at Debenhams is just one step below being Mariah Carey

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange after 100 stories a day he’s gone quiet today AND deleted that post. He’ll be back saying he was having ‘a wee day aff’ 🙄
He’d only have deleted that if he knew about here lol.
I assume he’s back at work tomorrow so he’s probably got the fear after his antics over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 2
Paisley is not good for retail but he could easily travel to Braehead or Glasgow for work.

I don’t work in the job centre but in a past life worked fairly closely with the Paisley office (late 2018 when I first discovered Marion), lots of the staff were aware of him. If he’s now claiming a benefit then I would guess that questions will definitely be asked about the insta work.
The Range in Renfrew Road is looking for a store assistant. Keep your eyes peeled 😜 (they had a sign on the door last week)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely think that given he’s posted no stories of him talking that he’s no longer staying in the flat. It is absolutely certain that he is no longer employed by Debenhams.

I would actually support him more if he was just honest about things. It’s the way he used to talk about make up & skin care like he was Mr Know It All - had he just been like, “I’ve been recommended this, I’ll try it out and then let you know how I found it” rather than “I can’t use this because of my ULTRA sensitive one of kind bespoke boujee skin” he would have gained so much more support.

I think it frustrates me how much of a good opportunity he had and done nothing with it. I always compare him to how well Greedy does with her page with the same number of followers, although she’s a bit of a dick she’s doing well out of her page unlike oor Marion.
Both Mario and Derek's Facebook profiles are still of the two of them together so I'm not so certain they've split and he's moved out. However, I totally agree that he's been let go by Debenhams.

Reactions: 4
Both Mario and Derek's Facebook profiles are still of the two of them together so I'm not so certain they've split and he's moved out. However, I totally agree that he's been let go by Debenhams.
Agree with you. I just can’t see Derek would boot Mario oot, even though we all know he can do better. 😔

If Mario isn’t posting stories all the time, will Derek realise how insufferable he is?! Here’s hoping. 🤞
#freederek

• Haha
It's another missed insta opportunity. He could show what's its like to lose your job, looking for a new one, making economies in the meantime. Plenty of content there.

• Heart
I can't see him going to the bother of legitimately changing his address when he moved in with Deek. If he's still listed as the family home, he may have had to move back there in case the job centre come calling to assess him

Reactions: 5
It's another missed insta opportunity. He could show what's its like to lose your job, looking for a new one, making economies in the meantime. Plenty of content there.
Exactly but that’s not boujee enough for him. Why would he branch out and be honest? He couldn’t run a bath (mainly because he doesn’t have one)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly but that’s not boujee enough for him. Why would he branch out and be honest? He couldn’t run a bath (mainly because he doesn’t have one)
He could be like the Jack Monroe of Paisley. 😂 Lots and lots of people in the same boat, there is a gap in the insta influencer market for skint glam.
BRB, just setting up @scrimpingwithlily 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You've nailed it. That said, can there be a person alive who ever thought Marjorie lived in luxury?
Remember his thick, durable luxury scatter cushions from Dan Yell. I can't remember who posted that. I feel bad as it always makes me laugh now when I hear the name Danielle.
Agree with you. I just can’t see Derek would boot Mario oot, even though we all know he can do better. 😔

If Mario isn’t posting stories all the time, will Derek realise how insufferable he is?! Here’s hoping. 🤞
#freederek
That's the one thing that's surprised me about this thread. how much people like Derek and want him to be happy and away from Mierdre, even the earlier threads. Noticed with Other accounts on here the the significant other's always get ripped on as well.

From thread no5 .You never see him this happy with Mario
Screenshot_20200808-175722_kindlephoto-12855613.png

Screenshot_20200808-174539_kindlephoto-12834822.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember his thick, durable luxury scatter cushions from Dan Yell. I can't remember who posted that. I feel bad as it always makes me laugh now when I hear the name Danielle.

That's the one thing that's surprised me about this thread. how much people like Derek and want him to be happy and away from Mierdre, even the earlier threads. Noticed with Other accounts on here the the significant other's always get ripped on as well.

View attachment 206644

View attachment 206643
😂😂😂 That was my message to Derek which to this day he has not read or responded to. If he can’t even manage his own outbox how can he keep up with Marios?

Also, Curtis and Derek look like a great couple there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 206644

View attachment 206643
Brilliant! Please please tell us that you actually posted it! And of course if you get a reply! #freedeek

😂😂😂 That was my message to Derek which to this day he has not read or responded to. If he can’t even manage his own outbox how can he keep up with Marios?

Apologies Margrit ma lovelie! I thought it was Laura's X

Reactions: 5

The outbox inbox confusion is really funny to me, how does MIERDRE (i cant see for tears laughing at this) think it works? Anything he receives is an outgoing message from someone so it goes to his outbox and anything he sends Is an incoming message from him which goes in the inbox? I can’t wrap my head around the logic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.