Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning ma lovelies, how are youuuuu? 😃

I'm currently sat outside our campervan having been sick and still feeling nae good 🥴, but it was bespoke because I'm away an holiday, so it's fine and I'll be fine in a while, hawnest ta gawd. 💎

So.... Melv is still happy away from the 'gram, yeh? 🧐

RIGHT, I'LL SAY THIS ONCE AND ONCE OMLY. I DUNNAE WHAT THE FABULOSA, BOUJEE HELL IS GOING ON, BUT SORT YA FOOKIN' HEAD OOT, MELVINA - YOU'RE TALKING ABSOLUTE GIBBERISH! 🤯 EITHER BE HAPPY COMPLETELY AFF THE 'GRAM AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE ACTUAL CONTENT OR JUST STOP TALKING IN POINTLESS RIDDLES, YA WEE SHITE BAG. 🤬

So aye.... keep shinning, ya bastards.... 🦵 💎 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohhhwaaaah I’ve been blocked by jobby teeth Sean. I’m glad to be honest as everything about him was making me queasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just made my baybee gurl come downstairs to read melvin's stream of hot, wet shite. She is off to uni in September to study an English language degree then a pgce to teach... The poor child has just cringed herself inside oot! ARE YOU HAPPY MELVIN?????
Could she let us know what he is trying to say 😂

Reactions: 2
So happy we dont have to look at his cluttered kitchen and trapped cat any more

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anybody else’s suspicious that Derek and him have broken up and he’s had to move back to his mums or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wondered if he had lost his job and claiming benefits, so is worried his Instagram might be treated as him working

Reactions: 14
I wondered if he had lost his job and claiming benefits, so is worried his Instagram might be treated as him working
This is so logical and obvious now it’s been spelt out to me. How did I not connect these dots 🤣. This seems like 100% what has happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely he should have seen the writing on the wall. Debs has been in dire straits for a long time, regardless of Covid-19. He should have taken a job at a supermarket when they were on offer but I suppose the thought of furloughed pay was too tempting for the greedy, lazy wee bugger. He’ll not find it easy to get a job now, the idiot.

Reactions: 9
I don't know much about universal credit, but as Derek is working would Mario even get anything? I've heard horror stories about people being told they've got enough income coming in.

Reactions: 7
I don't know much about universal credit, but as Derek is working would Mario even get anything? I've heard horror stories about people being told they've got enough income coming in.
I don’t think he will! I wreckon if he lost his job he’d be on insta promoting his ass off

Reactions: 3
If Marion has lost his job he would be entitled to universal credit but would still need to pay fool rent. He is probably off as he would need to disclose instgrams earnings to the job centre. He is on his universal credit jurney in his ain lane, his ain path and his rules

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think if you have some savings you’re not entitled to any universal credit so maybe that explains his wee spending spree? 🤔 if your partner earns over a certain amount you don’t get anything either

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think if you have some savings you’re not entitled to any universal credit so maybe that explains his wee spending spree? 🤔 if you’re partner earns over a certain amount you don’t get anything either
I think Derek earns enough in the government's eyes to not need UC. Hopefully Mario can get another retail job.

Reactions: 2
I think Derek earns enough in the government's eyes to not need UC. Hopefully Mario can get another retail job.
I wonder where he’ll end up, bespoke B&M job? 🤔
PS I noticed when you quoted my post I used the wrong your 😱😱😱😱 all I can say is I did it in homage to our Mario/have only had 1 coffee and not got my prescripted glasses on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.