Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any scottish lovelies know, how much is the USC? And how is Paisley for retail jobs, any ones at all?

Any scottish lovelies know, how much is the USC? And how is Paisley for retail jobs, any ones at all?
Paisley is not good for retail but he could easily travel to Braehead or Glasgow for work.

I don’t work in the job centre but in a past life worked fairly closely with the Paisley office (late 2018 when I first discovered Marion), lots of the staff were aware of him. If he’s now claiming a benefit then I would guess that questions will definitely be asked about the insta work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Paisley is not good for retail but he could easily travel to Braehead or Glasgow for work.

I don’t work in the job centre but in a past life worked fairly closely with the Paisley office (late 2018 when I first discovered Marion), lots of the staff were aware of him. If he’s now claiming a benefit then I would guess that questions will definitely be asked about the insta work.
I have a feeling the travel will be a sticking point in his job search as he doesn’t seem willing to commute more than a mile from his own doorstep unless he has someone holding his strangler hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is it possible that the JC could not be aware that he lives with Derek?
Doubtful. He would have to declare who he lived with if he didn’t have his own tenancy. He will probably be entitled to some contributions based benefits if he’s been in work long enough. I also doubt that if he does have any savings that they would be in excess of the DWP allowance

Reactions: 6
Makes sense..

I think the job loss is the obvious thing, then claiming UC, hence the removal of the email address. If the address was still there, I’d wager it was a breakup with Dezzz

Reactions: 4
Makes sense..

I think the job loss is the obvious thing, then claiming UC, hence the removal of the email address. If the address was still there, I’d wager it was a breakup with Dezzz
Yeah I think it’s more likely the job. I do feel for him looking for work at the moment because it’s super competitive, but he’s had months and months to prepare for this almost certainly happening and it doesn’t look like he’s done anything.

Reactions: 5
Doubtful. He would have to declare who he lived with if he didn’t have his own tenancy. He will probably be entitled to some contributions based benefits if he’s been in work long enough. I also doubt that if he does have any savings that they would be in excess of the DWP allowance
You're right of course, but could he have got around that by leaving his address, since day one I mean, as his parental home?

Reactions: 3
You're right of course, but could he have got around that by leaving his address, since day one I mean, as his parental home?
That makes sense as the parents are in a bought house meaning if mario still claimed he stayed there they government would probably give him benefits! And dez would be entitled to benefits too

Possibly but he’s been so open about his gaff in Paisley that I don’t think anyone would buy that. When I say that people I know were aware of him, they just followed him on insta so they’ll know enough about where he’s been staying. I would guess that all his documents will have the Paisley address on them too.

That makes sense as the parents are in a bought house meaning if mario still claimed he stayed there they government would probably give him benefits! And dez would be entitled to benefits too
I think that’s why during the rat carryon dez went to the cooncil and also said it’s only dez name on the door! If Mario was on the tenancy they’d be a bedazzled plaque on the door

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think it’s more likely the job. I do feel for him looking for work at the moment because it’s super competitive, but he’s had months and months to prepare for this almost certainly happening and it doesn’t look like he’s done anything.
My mum worked for Debenhams and was put on furlough. As soon as that happened, everyone who had any brains started applying elsewhere. She found a job with Marks of all places because back then, everyone was hiring. She knew this was the nail in the coffin for Debs so moved. You’re right, he had so much time to plan and prepare for it and he should have done.

Reactions: 17
I'd say it's because not only does he not want insta to be classed as income but he hasn't registered any of his insta earnings. I'm not the taxman so don't give a tit what he does but please mazda come back to us, you ridiculous little rustler x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A quick Google confirms that he lives in a one bed council flat in Paisley.

Source: The Daily Record

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A quick Google confirms that he lives in a one bed council flat in Paisley.

Source: the Daily Record
Thats true actually, he did too much about where he lives to lie. Unless he's claiming he broke up with dezza and moved home. Imagine he actually moved home for a bit, dezza would be in a cloud of happiness and smoke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All Mario's salary went on fabulosa and wax melts, if he stopped all that they could manage until he gets a new job.
Bet he's just embarrassed that he's boasted all over insta about his luxury life, and he's really just nobody.

Reactions: 9
Marion works hard, but tattlers work harder lol. Found this while going through thread #5 . What's new, Marion being mentally\emotionally abusive to Derek in 'our hime'. Youse all don't see the tough times! Agreed! His had months to prepare if he has been sacked. Instead his been on constant buying spree of tat.

Screenshot_20200809-124714_kindlephoto-7025514.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he leaving the gram or not? I can't decipher that waffle in a month of bespoke Sundays.

• Haha
  • Heart
Marion works hard, but tattlers work harder lol. Found this while going through thread #5 . What's new, Marion being mentally\emotionally abusive to Derek in 'our hime'. Youse all don't see the tough times! Agreed! His had months to prepare if he has been sacked. Instead his been on constant buying spree of tat.

View attachment 206280
Except its Derek on the tenancy, not both of them. I bet Mario has had a complete meltdown over Debenhams, reality has kicked him up the bum.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.