Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a complete pilloc.four stories addressing his ‘haters’ who he does not care about, the fact that he won’t be posting a lot and that he needs to live his life for himself. pure attention seeking, nobody forced you onto insta. The reason you’re taking a break is because youve got no income to spunk up the wall, it’s clear as day. He will be back when he’s offered freebies

Here another one that’s obsessed with himself #ifhewaschoclatehewideathimself 🤨
Olaplex on two inches of crappy hair? I didn’t see Kiehls make an appearance on his skincare stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s such a fanny man 🙄 if you have to come on insta and declare how blissfully happy you are, you’re defo not as happy as you make out. He goes on and on as if he has this perfect life and he’s so busy, but over the 5 months of lockdown he done duck all 😂 even before COVID he never done a thing, never spoke about any friends or having any visitors. Only thing he mentioned was the odd night out and an oh so thrilling night at the bingo wi wee potheid dezza

• Haha
I just cannot warm to Shaun. He's a bit of a liar too. He posted a pic in 2012 of him cuddling a little lad with fetal alcohol syndrome saying he will be forever etched in his heart. Then six months later he posted the same pic saying something similar but called him by a different name 😑😑😑

Oops forgot pics xView attachment 204535

View attachment 204537
He defintely did some work with children in Thailand but probably too busy thinking of the publicity to get the kids' names right.

Reactions: 5
Boo! That’s Shite. If he doesn’t read here, why is he whinging about us? Surely out of sight out of mind? Ahh well, we’ve won. It’s taken 17 threads but we’ve won if he isn’t going to be posting any more. Put that in your pipe and smoke it madza.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'it worries his lovelies with what you've seen wrote about me on trolling sights'

1) maybe he should be asking why his lovelies are visiting"trolling" websites in the first place?

2) I've said I one and I'll say it again, Oxford Dictionary please gift our wee saviour of small businesses and Saint Mario a dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'it worries his lovelies with what you've seen wrote about me on trolling sights'

1) maybe he should be asking why his lovelies are visiting"trolling" websites in the first place?

2) I've said I one and I'll say it again, Oxford Dictionary please gift our wee saviour of small businesses and Saint Mario a dictionary.
Those lovelies are all double agents. That’s why 🤣

• Haha
Those lovelies are all double agents. That’s why 🤣
If only he looked here for some constructive criticism and took it on board, he could have a platform that other people enjoy watching more than they ridicule it 🥴🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If he cut his daily stories by half he'd still churn out more than most people anyway. I must have missed the part where someone has been forcing him to be on IG so much. Has he been held captive in the wee borrower flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile the scummy mummy has shared that she had a call that a family member passed away last night but she still saw fit to share someone else’s story and tell us all she’ll be back tonight.

Between her, marion’s address to the nation and the kirky saliva man’s windaes, I think I need a drink
I want to know if she lost the 7lbs she announced she was going to lose at the start of the week...did she lose it 🤔 did she duck 😂

• Haha
I used to be able see what other people liked or commented on but now I can’t.

I looked at another cleaning account today and the woman is awful! She’s got a thread here, Lynsey is her name

Reactions: 3
I used to be able see what other people liked or commented on but now I can’t.

I looked at another cleaning account today and the woman is awful! She’s got a thread here, Lynsey is her name
If you're talking about Instagram, you have to be following them to see that.

Reactions: 2
FFS. We have all been waiting for Mazda to come back onto insta and see off all the ‘wish they weres’.....(I’m looking at you Sean aka Plaque man), but all he has done is spout another bizarre version of what he said last time about how he’s not enjoying it anymore and will do what he wants. 😳. He’s just being a total knob jockey now. The menopausal Margaret’s won’t hold on forever, and when they have fucked off don’t blame us Marion. I’m bored of him now 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He defintely did some work with children in Thailand but probably too busy thinking of the publicity to get the kids' names right.

I meant he lied about the kid being etched on his heart lol x

Yeah I do follow him, before I could scroll between my likes and the likes of the people I’m following but now I can’t 🤔
I've not had that feature for a long time now x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.