Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has enough followers and she needs to be an ‘influencer’ I think anyway.
there was a thread for her but it got removed 😔

I’m sure she said the other day she was 31?!?! 😱😱 Same age as me and I thought she was 36+
Can’t believe how much money she spends. It’s like she sees something ‘designer’ and gets it for the name regardless of if she actually likes the thing.
I’d be mortified if I inherited money to use as a deposit for a house and pissed it up the wall on ugly designer clothes and bath bombs. Her man must be raging
Omg i didnt know that av just started following her and she gives glasgow mums a bad name 🙃 she is all look at me look what I’ve got hope she gets more followers so we can make a thread id be on it aw day long😅🤣🤣xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg i didnt know that av just started following her and she gives glasgow mums a bad name 🙃 she is all look at me look what I’ve got hope she gets more followers so we can make a thread id be on it aw day long😅🤣🤣xxx
You are right she is all look at me but iv yet to see something that I would be actually envious of , and I don’t think a child of 4 should be allowed on TicTok 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to wonder if Mario hasn't been filming "content" this entire time, so when he finally reappears he has a lot to upload 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but iv just spent last 10 minutes laughing at scummy mummy who doesn’t clean ...shes trying to promote this company that sell yoga mats and other stuff ...and she rolls out the mat and says “I really like this mat as you don’t havevto wait ages for it to unroll “ it’s a yoga mat luv ...not a bloody 5x4 carpet 🤣🤣🤣
Who is this , I need a swatch lol

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to wonder if Mario hasn't been filming "content" this entire time, so when he finally reappears he has a lot to upload 🤔
Or he’s had plastic surgery and waiting for the bruising to go down 🤔 I know.....I’m being ridiculous now. FFS Marion get back on the stories or this thread is getting closed 🙏🏻

• Haha
Or he’s had plastic surgery and waiting for the bruising to go down 🤔 I know.....I’m being ridiculous now. FFS Marion get back on the stories or this thread is getting closed 🙏🏻
What could he possibly have had done though? He thinks he’s the ticket and you can’t improve on perfection...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never thought of that maybe the hooter has been straightened and the chin chiseled away give him a more streamlined boujee look 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could be a hair transplant so he can put up a demonstration of his new Dyson hairdryer that lasts longer than a minute .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can definitely see him going down the hair transplant route but no way he’d pay what they cost in the UK and we all know he has no passport so a cheeky wee trip to Turkey for some work is out the question.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only journey he's on, is the universal credit one. I'm amazed he didn't get Derek to put a word in for him when furlough started.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Blimey, is the little twit still not back?
I have nae words!!
Do we know if Derek is alive?
How bleeping dare the little bastard take time off?
mind you this thread is still going strong and shining bright 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Don’t you mean spining bright 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My other half just said, I bet he’s transitioning into a woman. I think I’d probably like him more because he would be able to use his dyson hair dryer to its full potential and his 42 concealers and 50 bronzers would get used on a regular basis!

• Haha
Says he wants to become a proper influencer and have Instagram as a full time job. Disappears for 2-3 weeks. Comes back and tells everybody how Instagram isn’t his job and he just wants to have fun and not be on it so much.. 🙃

You couldn’t make it up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.