Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just took a wee nosy at that live. I need all the brain and eye bleach in the world. All he was doing was gurning and slabbering at the camera with his other half hanging about behind him like a fart in a trance.
What a waste of skin that man is!!

If we promise not to make fun of the borrowers flat will Marion grace us with his presence?
I could never make a promise like that. My head would burst

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had to block Sean for my own peace of mind. He has too much saliva in his mouth and it sloshes around..then I feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sigh. I wish Manbagzda would come back and do a live.

I missed out on the glory days of him squinting badly and answering questions incorrectly 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder how many wax melts he has got thru / litres of face mist/febreze whilst he has been AWOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it’s Friday night and still no Mario.
Fly high wiv da angles now hun xoxo

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.