Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does this Sean guy think we want to see his windaes? It’s windaes ffs get a life ya tadger and stop trying to be relevant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blimey, is the little twit still not back?
I have nae words!!
Do we know if Derek is alive?
How bleeping dare the little bastard take time off?
mind you this thread is still going strong and shining bright 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we make a thread for her she boils my piss so much😭😂😂😂
I don’t think she has enough followers and she needs to be an ‘influencer’ I think anyway.
there was a thread for her but it got removed 😔

I’m sure she said the other day she was 31?!?! 😱😱 Same age as me and I thought she was 36+
Can’t believe how much money she spends. It’s like she sees something ‘designer’ and gets it for the name regardless of if she actually likes the thing.
I’d be mortified if I inherited money to use as a deposit for a house and pissed it up the wall on ugly designer clothes and bath bombs. Her man must be raging

• Haha
She’ll be raging that seany boy never gave her a shout out earlier on. She’s not much over 9000 followers.

All these pretenders just can’t replace oor Mario.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG!! That Sean And the plaque build up between his bottom teeth is absolutely FOUL! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
I was just about to say the same thing. I thought he might be some z list actor friend of his brothers.
You might actually be on to something 😂. I can’t sleep so had a scroll (yes I know 🤦🏼‍♀️) and it looks like S used to work at the BBC - as did Margo’s brother 🤔 most probably a coincidence but who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god he's linked to people I know :eek: 😣 :eek:
Audience warm up....what with?
So a teacher relatively recently. Hmm she no that happy and still searching for the limelight?? Can it mate....you're seriously no that funny.

'Every day was a cherished moment' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17447534
I just found that article too 😂 Not aged well has he? I thought he was about 45 not 34 😮

Cut him open and he's got 'wannabe' running through him like a stick of rock.

Seeing that he clearly fancies himself as a comedian, it makes me lean far more towards him being a parody account and this is another shot at fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering he’s such an intelligent teacher, he doesn’t seem to realise the when you leave a job you put the actual end date and not “to present”.

According to his linked in profile it looks like he still works in about 5 different places including a school, BBC and Asda 😳 (unless I am the thickie and I’m reading it wrong) 🤣
No you're absolutely correct as I need to update mine every time I change roles.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.