Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nae idea it looked like a couple weeks worth...why not do it yourself like every other bugger 🤷🏻‍♀️ When she picked up the big tele in Costco they cud have got a machine too...obvs money is nae object lol
I don’t think it about the money it’s just pure laziness..she doesn’t work and is at home all day she’s doesn’t clean her house or keep her garden tidy ...she’s a riot of a woman

Reactions: 6
Nae idea it looked like a couple weeks worth...why not do it yourself like every other bugger 🤷🏻‍♀️ When she picked up the big tele in Costco they cud have got a machine too...obvs money is nae object lol
I was confused by that, she has a washing machine doesn’t she?!

What the bets she’ll book a holiday to Turkey?!

Reactions: 4
I hope our Mario comes back tonight for a Fabulosa Friday boujee story 🤞

Saliva man is revolting, due to his mouth and also his shameless begging and stupid voice. That ‘oowwaahhhh’ really fucks me off 😠 Also him lying about the child is very dodgy and underhand

Any boujie bespoke clues as to who this scummy mummy person is please lads?
Instead of Mario change it to kids and a x 💋 on the end. She’s a riot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry but iv just spent last 10 minutes laughing at scummy mummy who doesn’t clean ...shes trying to promote this company that sell yoga mats and other stuff ...and she rolls out the mat and says “I really like this mat as you don’t havevto wait ages for it to unroll “ it’s a yoga mat luv ...not a bloody 5x4 carpet 🤣🤣🤣
Who's this? Lol

It's OK I know now. Already follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was bleating on yesterday saying she’s really proud of herself for walking past Flannels and not going in 🙄 What business could she possibly have in Flannels?! She looks and dresses like she hasn’t got a pot to piss in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOVE THIS!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣💎💎💎💎💎

I hope our Mario comes back tonight for a Fabulosa Friday boujee story 🤞

Saliva man is revolting, due to his mouth and also his shameless begging and stupid voice. That ‘oowwaahhhh’ really fucks me off 😠 Also him lying about the child is very dodgy and underhand

Instead of Mario change it to kids and a x 💋 on the end. She’s a riot!
Viv Westwood In Sports Direct? Does she mean Melissa X Westwood?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Enough is enough! He is trying to be OOR Mario and I won’t have anymore of it!

I’m going to down this large glass of white and get tapping on a DM to him!
He's trying way too hard and too quickly too.

Wondering how conflicted Dezza might feel if Melvin asks him to put in a good word for him at Marks & Sparks ;)

Maybe the hive mind of this thread could come up with some constructive ideas to aid Melvin's job search?
I wonder how many have approached wee Deek to ask after our Marion :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the child has two names? I’m making excuses here because I don’t want to think someone would stoop so low as to lie about something like this...but then people lie about EVERYTHING.

I also cannot warm to him, he just seems so fake and everything is so forced. His skincare post was just waffle, will watch the story and see if it adds anything

I couldn’t do it! The zooming makes me feel ill
I lasted 2 stories and that was it. He is awful and that zooming, nobody needs or wants to be that close to your mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just cannot warm to Shaun. He's a bit of a liar too. He posted a pic in 2012 of him cuddling a little lad with fetal alcohol syndrome saying he will be forever etched in his heart. Then six months later he posted the same pic saying something similar but called him by a different name 😑😑😑

Oops forgot pics xView attachment 204535

View attachment 204537
Wow! This has really shocked me. Not being funny but if that was why he was out there and that wee boy was forever etched on his heart you'd remember his name right?

Our Marion not only liking but commenting on lots of 'pals' grid posts today.....activity levels rising.

• Heart
I just took a wee nosy at that live. I need all the brain and eye bleach in the world. All he was doing was gurning and slabbering at the camera with his other half hanging about behind him like a fart in a trance.
What a waste of skin that man is!!

If we promise not to make fun of the borrowers flat will Marion grace us with his presence?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.