Cleaning with Mario #17 Dealing with Mario. He's Classy, Boujee, Ratchet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like Mario has done a deal with the Sean guy. Like Mario will disappear for a bit while the other guy can take over and gain a following so our attention is diverted elsewhere and then when Mario thinks it’s safe because we all hate the other guy he will pop out of hiding! 😂
I was just about to say the same thing. I thought he might be some z list actor friend of his brothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Cagayu - you know I adore you. You are our bougie bespoke limited edition artiste in residence. But.... your avatar is proper scaring the tit out of me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. What is it? 😦

FLAMMABLE!
1596752335351.gif

It’s mr dinkles from trolls! Oohhh snap
The more I look. The creeper it gets.
I really need to re think this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I followed Sean to fill the Mario gap (a gap I didn’t even know I’d have two weeks ago) and after looking at his stories for the day, I felt disgusted and disorientated. I’ve never unfollowed so fast. He posts SO MUCH and is very immature for his age, I find. And he begs so much for followers without actually doing anything apart from shouting people out? At least Mazza CLEANED.
I’m not even entertaining the other guy as his page is full of pointless memes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I followed Sean to fill the Mario gap (a gap I didn’t even know I’d have two weeks ago) and after looking at his stories for the day, I felt disgusted and disorientated. I’ve never unfollowed so fast. He posts SO MUCH and is very immature for his age, I find. And he begs so much for followers without actually doing anything apart from shouting people out? At least Mazza CLEANED.
Hey now, saliva man cleaned his oven tray with Astonish fabric stain remover the other day I’ll have you know! 🥴

It’s concerning he thought that was a good idea?! I don’t understand why you would put something meant for clothes on an item that goes in a hot oven. That you would then eat food off ☠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hey now, saliva man cleaned his oven tray with Astonish fabric stain remover the other day I’ll have you know! 🥴

It’s concerning he thought that was a good idea?! I don’t understand why you would put something meant for clothes on an item that goes in a hot oven. That you would then eat food off ☠
Firstly, your display photo has me giggling every time I see it 🤣🤣.

Secondly, what?? You’re meant to wash Astonish off when it’s for kitchen stuff so why’s he thinking not to, even when using the wrong product?!

PS, I went to Costco today and saw the handheld shark, I want it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

This 👏 I remember seeing hinch steep her oven trays in the bath with ken or fabric softener and it gave me the heebie jeebies?? There’s cleaners for your oven ‘pacificaly’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly, your display photo has me giggling every time I see it 🤣🤣.

Secondly, what?? You’re meant to wash Astonish off when it’s for kitchen stuff so why’s he thinking not to, even when using the wrong product?!

PS, I went to Costco today and saw the handheld shark, I want it!
Haha thank you, it’s bespoke! 😉 It makes me laugh too, he pulls some faces.

Unless I’m mistaken, he used the Astonish stain remover for clothes which is like knock off Vanish powder. Why would you put that on your oven rack?! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This 👏 I remember seeing hinch steep her oven trays in the bath with ken or fabric softener and it gave me the heebie jeebies?? There’s cleaners for your oven ‘pacificaly’
Omg I’d forgotten this! Absolutely ridiculous, it would taint your food not to mention so dangerous with the chemicals being heated. I haven’t watched her stories for a while, she drives me mad. To think I used to follow her?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Omg I’d forgotten this! Absolutely ridiculous, it would taint your food not to mention so dangerous with the chemicals being heated. I haven’t watched her stories for a while, she drives me mad. To think I used to follow her?! 🤦‍♀️
I’ve saw a few cleaning pages now like Mario & Hinch and the techniques used are very questionable! Chemicals should not be mixed!!

View attachment 204177

Well I preferred her first reply calling him a quim
Now what does qimmm stand for? 🤔
Queen Influencer Mario Manbagzda McKnight 💋 💋 💓 🥔 💓 ??

I’ve saw a few cleaning pages now like Mario & Hinch and the techniques used are very questionable! Chemicals should not be mixed!!
Agreed! It’s very dangerous and I’m sure I’ve seen stories in the news before of people mixing cleaning products and ending up hospitalised after breathing in fumes.
The scary thing is I think people will continue to do what the influencers have shown them in the past, even if they stop doing it. Like when Hinch used to spray everything with diluted fabric softener. She’s now stopped showing that but how many of her followers have stopped doing it?
Mario’s flat must be in a constant fug from all the chemicals he sprays about, not to mention Derek’s Mary Jane habit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha thank you, it’s bespoke! 😉 It makes me laugh too, he pulls some faces.

Unless I’m mistaken, he used the Astonish stain remover for clothes which is like knock off Vanish powder. Why would you put that on your oven rack?! 🤯
he really does 🤣.
You would do it if you were a massive bellend as he is. Boring old oven pride is good enough for me but then what do I know? I’ve got windows in my hoose

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Agreed! It’s very dangerous and I’m sure I’ve seen stories in the news before of people mixing cleaning products and ending up hospitalised after breathing in fumes.
The scary thing is I think people will continue to do what the influencers have shown them in the past, even if they stop doing it. Like when Hinch used to spray everything with diluted fabric softener. She’s now stopped showing that but how many of her followers have stopped doing it?
Mario’s flat must be in a constant fug from all the chemicals he sprays about, not to mention Derek’s Mary Jane habit 😂
Exactly that seed is planted in peoples minds! It’s not like hinch has came out and said that’s wrong! it’s times like this my laziness pays off and a basic clean is praised 😂

he really does 🤣.
You would do it if you were a massive bellend as he is. Boring old oven pride is good enough for me but then what do I know? I’ve got windows in my hoose
Can you tell us about Window Gate? Too many dots to sit through 😂

• Haha

Maybe that’s why he’s always spraying!

I dont know how they breathe in that house. I don’t spray anything in my house because I don’t like it lingering around..the only spray I like is from Pecksniffs as the scent changes over time. I’ve got candles to eliminate any cooking smells but that’s not an issue. I cracked open a bespoke boujie White Company diffuser (defuser according to Maz) the other day and the scent was super strong for two days, it’s only just calmed down now. He’s spraying his sheets every single day, that would give me a headache

Reactions: 4
We've already worked out he copies Graddo, Isa, Marion, Rendall, BruceLoose plus many others and is not only begging for followers but gifts too. It's like he's discovered a phone and instagram for the first time. It's not a comfortable watch.
Someone needs to tell him LESS IS MORE MATE!!! As you were.......*breath*

Marion still liking others grid posts so he's revving up for the big come back ramorra!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 204177

Well I preferred her first reply calling him a quim
LOOOOOOOL

We've already worked out he copies Graddo, Isa, Marion, Rendall, BruceLoose plus many others and is not only begging for followers but gifts too. It's like he's discovered a phone and instagram for the first time. It's not a comfortable watch.
Someone needs to tell him LESS IS MORE MATE!!! As you were.......*breath*
It really isn’t a good look! And he is a teacher!! Imagine someone like that moulding the mind of your child.

Exactly that seed is planted in peoples minds! It’s not like hinch has came out and said that’s wrong! it’s times like this my laziness pays off and a basic clean is praised 😂

Can you tell us about Window Gate? Too many dots to sit through 😂
Grab a cup of tea and a snack because this is a lonnnnng story, hence why he’s got a million dots.

ready?

he’s having his new windows and a new front door fitted. THATS IT. he’s been going on about it as if he’s having a new three storey extension put up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're all fools but I'm relatively certain that the Astonish Cup clean is the same ingredients as the oxy powder, just far dearer for a tiny amount. It will probably be drinking zofora that kills them, not this 🙈

• Haha
They're all fools but I'm relatively certain that the Astonish Cup clean is the same ingredients as the oxy powder, just far dearer for a tiny amount. It will probably be drinking zofora that kills them, not this 🙈
I bought some zoflora as it smelled quite nice. It’s awful. I diluted it as they said and it dried my hands out something rotten so I chucked it in the bin. Method never lets me down.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.